Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Casey's response to magazine limitations.

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about S. 32, the Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act, and its companion bill in the House of Representatives, H.R. 308. I appreciate hearing from you about this issue.

The Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act was introduced in the Senate on January 25, 2011. This bill would reinstate a provision included in the federal assault weapons ban that expired in 2004. It would prohibit the manufacture and sale of ammunition magazines that have a capacity of, or could readily be converted to accept, more than ten rounds of ammunition. S. 32 is currently pending before the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, of which I am not a member. Please be assured that should this legislation come before the Senate for consideration, I will have your views in mind.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.

If you have access to the Internet, I encourage you to visit my web site, http://casey.senate.gov. I invite you to use this online office as a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,
    Bob Casey
    United States Senator NOT TO CLEAR OF A RESPONSE IS IT???????????????????????????????
    [SIGPIC]

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Casey's response to magazine limitations.

You made the mistake of contacting them through the Senate website. Do not do that, you'll only ever get form letters back with no real substance. Write a real PAPER letter and send it to their local office, you'll get a better response.

How did I learn this fun fact?

I had a little issue with the census taker at our place, I sent an email to Rep Joe Pitts about it via the website. After 4 weeks I finally got a reply back, basically explaining to me what the census is. Bleh, doesn't do me a hell of a lot of good.

Fortunately, it showed up 2 days before we were going to Pitts' house to play crochet. So I got my original letter and their response and sat down with his chief of staff and explained it. He called over one of his staff members and said "Make you handle this for Mr. .......".

That monday I got a call from that staffer, and things were handled within the week. Do not ever go through their senate or house websites, they're crap and you won't get any help from them.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

I would like once again to take a moment to thank all those that voted for Casey because he "supports sportsmen's rights."

Piss Off!
    FUCK BIDEN

Thank you Streaker good point. I will do that and suggest others do as well.
    [SIGPIC]

(Montgomery County)

moved to Politcs from the NEWS forum, its not NEWS.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Allegheny County)

Question Re: Casey's response to magazine limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    I would like once again to take a moment to thank all those that voted for Casey because he "supports sportsmen's rights."

Piss Off!
    I DIDN'T, but I gotta ask - what the HELL is Borat's twin brother's claim to fame, ANYWAYS?!?!

I've only lived in PA for 8 years (plus a year of grad school in the mid/late '90's), but I'd NEVER heard of him, prior to the election - how the FREEP did he beat Rick Santorum?!?!?

BY the way - Bob Casey IS Borat's twin brother. Watch.

Borat

Bob Casey

Bob Casey, after the "Plugs" Biden treatment

ta da.

His daddy was governor, and felt entitled to run as gov himself, but lost to Fat Eddie.

His was state auditor and something else too, but it escapes me.
    Seems he's been running for something forever. a real career loser...I mean politician.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    His daddy was governor, and felt entitled to run as gov himself, but lost to Fat Eddie.

His was state auditor and something else too, but it escapes me.
    Seems he's been running for something forever. a real career loser...I mean politician.
    He previously served as Pennsylvania Treasurer from 2005 to 2006.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You made the mistake of contacting them through the Senate website. Do not do that, you'll only ever get form letters back with no real substance. Write a real PAPER letter and send it to their local office, you'll get a better response.
    Ordinarily I would agree with you, but this is Bob Casey we are talking about. I think the reply that das got back is all the substance Casey (or his equally dim-witted staff) can muster.

(Luzerne County)

His answer is crystal clear. He hopes this measure dies in committee before he has to vote in favor of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast