Hey guys, I got this e-mail from Budsgunshop.com today. I thought I would pass along the info. Have a good one........Todd

Happy Holidays Everyone !

We wanted to take this opportunity to bring everyone up to date on our holiday shipping schedule as well as other items of interest.

Although we will continue to take orders all the way up until Friday the 21st, we cannot guarantee orders placed after Wednesday the 12th will be delivered before Christmas.

To help out with any last minute shopping, our very own Beth and Lee will be answering the phones tonight and this weekend from 5 to 10pm EST.

We do have some very nice Christmas ideas for everyone. Be sure to check out the www.budsgunshop.com MAIN page to see all of these great deals.........

Prices just reduced today on our Buds exclusive Para model 45acp in both Midnight Blue and Coyote Brown. Your choice for only $549 delivered. Thats a $50 savings !! (Merry Christmas)

We just received stock on a brand new model 9mm semi-auto pistol from Ruger, model 3302, listed on our main page for only $398 delivered.

Added to the MAIN page today, Springfield XD9101HCSP06 9mm Black Package, and Springfield XD9102HCSP06 40S&W Black Package. Your choice for only $439.00 Delivered.

Dont forget the Little Buds ! We have Daisey Products in stock, including the all time Christmas favorite "Red Ryder". Daisey products are available for various age groups, including the Powerline Shadow 880 rifle and the Powerline Repeater 5693 pistol.

Not yet on the MAIN page, but be sure to check out all the newly introduced Smith & Wesson models of Semi Auto Shotguns, Side by Side Shotguns, Elite Side by Side Shotguns, and I Bolt Rifles. When buying Smith & Wesson, dont forget to take advantage of one or more of their MANY rebates going on now and until the end of the year.

We realize you have many choices when it comes to buying your firearms and accessories. Thank you so very much for choosing Buds !