Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Thumbs up WTS: Bumper pads for single stack 45 ACP mags

Hello all,

I bought WAY 2 many of these pads & I'm out of 45 mags to use them on, SO time to pass the savings on to fellow PAFOA 45 ACP owners:

I have extra sets of (5) each hard plastic bumper pads/slam pads/drop pads with ATTACHING SCREWS for 45 ACP single stack mags (mag in pic not included if pic shows). These are made by Lone Star Ordnance in Texas (They look just like McCormick & Kimber Factory pads without the factory logos) & are Brand New.

If your mag is already Drilled for a pad, All you need to do is run a 4/40 TAP (Not Included) thru the pre-drilled holes & install.

If you need to drill & tap your mag, All that is required is: A GOOD 3/32 Drill bit (Some 45 mags have hardened base plates & are a pain to drill), center punch & 4/40 Tap (Not Included) to install. This way they can be removed & replaced without stripping threads, like the self tapping screws many use.

McCormick, Kimber & other 45 parts vendors charge around $3.00 for each pad, then add S/H......

SO: My Price delivered: $8.50 per each lot of 5 pads with attaching screws shipped to your PA zip code address.

US Postal M/O (preferred) or cash (at your risk) are the only forms of payment accepted, (Will accept paypal if U must, use NO GUN WORDS & please add + 4% for their fees). Will do a FTF if U are close enough for a FTF (Within reason).

That's around $1.70 for each pad (5 pads per lot) with screws included shipped!

Better yet, If you order 3 sets (15 pads) or more, I'll INCLUDE a NEW 45 barrel BUSHING WRENCH (Less than 12 still available) for FREE! Order less than 3 sets & need a quality barrel bushing wrench, they are $2.50 each shipped.

Email or PM me if interested & Thanx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by manny1; January 1st, 2007 at 01:33 AM.