Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default PaFOA Special Logo AR Lowers

For those of you in the State College and surrounding areas.

I have read the posts about the AR-15 lower that will be marked with the PaFOA logo. If anyone is interested I have copies of the Anvil Arms Fax cover sheet.

If you are interested in buying one (or more) of these lowers and having me do the transfer, it can be done two different ways:

1. If you read the post it will tell you what to do. The lowers are $100 apiece. I have the Anvil Arms Fax cover letter that has to be sent. You can PM me with the info required by Anvil and I will send it to them. They will then contact you for payment info. When the lower arrives I will contact you to set up a time to come over and do the paperwork. My fee to do this will be my normal $20 but I will donate $5 of this to PaFOA. Doing it this way you do not pay PA sales tax. Your total would be $100 (lower) + shipping + $20 (transfer fee).

2. You can PM me and tell me how many you would like to buy. I will then order how many lowers are wanted and pay for them. When they arrive I will contact those who wanted one and set up a time to pick them up, do the paperwork and pay for them. My fee will still be $20 with $5 going to PaFOA. However, in this case I am obligated to collect the 6% PA sales tax. Your total would be $100 (lower) + shipping + sales tax + $20 (transfer fee).

In #1 you up front the money but do not pay sales tax.

In #2 you do not have to have the money up front but you will have to pay the PA sales tax.

I think that those of you that I have met are honest people and if you opt for #2 I will not require a deposit. That said, if I order one for you I expect you to pay for it when it arrives. If there are extenuating circumstances that cause you not to be able to purchase it after it arrives we will discuss this privately.

I think that covers it all. If you have any questions send me a PM. If you don't want to order until after the new year that is ok, I think this offer will be going on for a while. If you opt for #1 above I will order it when I get all the info required. If a number of you request #2 then I will set a drop dead date to let me know how many you want and order them all at once.

I will be away from 12/10 to 12/13 but I go online to check the forum and my emails every night. You can leave a message on the shop phone (814-867-0867) but I won't get those messages until late on 12/13 or early on 12/14.

Personally I think I am going to order at least 2 for myself for future builds.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Snyder County)

Default Re: PaFOA Special Logo AR Lowers

Ron, I am in for 2, and contacted you before about this. I will email you with my information and will be using option #1.

But also note that there is shipping for each lower. I think about $9 each, and $3 for everyone thereafter. But it would be nice if they could all be shipped together to lesson shipping costs. Someone asked about this, but I don't know if there was a response.

Just some food for thought.

(Centre County)

Hey Derek,

Yeah I saw that about the shipping. The way I read it was that it would be around $9 for the first and less for all others, but they have to be shipped to the same address at the same time. What I will do is to call or email Anvil later next week (the boss at Anvil is at an out of state gun show this weekend) and see if it can be set up that even though I send in individually paid orders, can they be held until I tell them to send them and shipped all at once. That way the shipping costs should be lower for everyone.

I don't remember if you gave me all the info needed in your last email. I'll check on Saturday night (after work tonight I'm headed straight to camp to get in that last day of deer season).

(Snyder County)

Looks like Jon is sticking firm on his shipping price. Which is fine. Can't hurt to ask.

As for information, let me know if you need anything else. But I do need some info from you. And figured that I would have you post it here incase anyone else needed it. I should have this, but just want to verify. I need:

• Name of FFL SHOP. (The shop name, not the individuals name)
    • FFL Contact person’s name
    • FFL Phone #.
    If you do not want to post it here, that is understandable. You can just email or PM it to me.

Thanks.

(Centre County)

For those interested, here is my contact info:

Ron's Gun Repair
    POC: Ron Lutz
    814-867-0867 (shop phone, answering machine and fax)
    rlutz730@comcast.net (email)
    or you can PM me through the forum

To All: Because of the shipping I will send the order in when I get the required info from each person who is interested.

Derek, I got all your info ok. I'll be faxing Anvil on Thursday evening or Friday morning (12/13, 12/14) with your order (mine too). Didn't really see anything at the Harrisburg show (seemed that the sellers were very proud of their merchandise). Did pick up some reloading stuff (even at the prices I can get it at I couldn't beat the price down there).

(Centre County)

Ron, I'll have 2 lowers comming in through you via option #1. Required info for Anvil will be inbound via PM.

Josh
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Ron - I'll be getting one lower through option #1. PM is coming.

(Snyder County)

Sounds great Ron! I will send my email off to Anvil this week and let them know the info is coming later.

Thanks again!!

(Mifflin County)

I ordered min last night.

(Snyder County)

Sent an email to Jon, and he replied that it was received.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast