Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default The Sneak peak effect.

Every once in a while i will look for new posts and when I am satisfied all where read that I was interested in I go to the Mark Forums Readlink that allows me to then view any new post in the past 24 hours..

This has allowed me to see there is some one (wife) peeking at the posts here on my computer, because all of a sudden i see posts i have not viewed and the computer seems to think that i have.

Of course i have nothing to hide from her, and I like that she is interested in what i do. Just that now, I wont give any hints as to what "Christmas" might bring along or her Birthday...
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: The Sneak peak effect.

That might not necessarily be the case, but just in case I'll make sure to program the forums to display fake chat logs between you and a girl named "Crystal"!
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

Thanks! Thats just what I need!!! Dont forget she is a gun person as well... Now what I want... let's see, 1911, leaver, CZ hmm if your not sure what these refer to, go to the gun smith down the street
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    That might not necessarily be the case, but just in case I'll make sure to program the forums to display fake chat logs between you and a girl named "Crystal"!
    WAIT a minute, Crystal is fake?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Clint Eastwood