Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Thumbs up Brogue Sporting Goods

I saw that this shop was mentioned in one of the York County threads but I wanted it to have it's own little thread!

I have lived no more than 20 minutes from this place for the last 9 years and unfortunately never stopped in. That has changed in the last week. I needed a handgun transferred from Budsgunshop.com and chose this place because it was close and the website said they only charged $10 for the transfer! I thought it was a typo so I took extra cash.

Even though the place is small he has a lot of stuff in there. I looked around for a while and when he was finished with his customer he came right over and asked if I needed anything. I told him what I was there for and he got started with the paperwork. Everything went smoothly and the website was correct, he only charged $10 for the transfer! That is insane.

I talked guns and some future purchases I had in mind with Norm. He was able to give me prices and everything. He has absolutely no problem ordering anything you want. Tons of optic mounts, magazines, and ammunition at good prices. He also buys and trades firearms and parts. Overall, a great place when you need ammunition, magazines, optic mounts or need a firearm ordered or transferred. Will definitely be going back!

GB

Brogue Sporting Goods
    2230 Delta Rd (Route 74)
    Brogue, PA 17309
    717-927-9336

Monday-Wednesday-Thursday (4:30-8:00pm)
    Saturday (8:00am-4:00pm)
    Last edited by GreenBlood10; January 28th, 2011 at 02:00 PM.
    Certified Glock Armorer

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Brogue Sporting Goods

I have done a transfer there and it was indeed 10 dollars. Thumbs up to the shop.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(York County)

Me too! Norm is an old fashioned kind of guy. Only talks to one person at a time, but when you're the one he is working with, your his only customer and concern. He's there to make a profit, but he's always so reasonable.

(York County)

Thumbs up Re: Brogue Sporting Goods

Just did a transfer there and Norm is great. Super nice guy, quite a selection for a small shop and good prices too. I will definitely be back. Has a few AR's, some on consignment. Does have stripped lowers for a reasonable price (Palmetto 79.95), great price on transfers. Also has lpk and butt stocks for cheapest I have seen. Has a few RRA AR's in pistol format that are pretty cool. A veriety of guns and pretty good prices. Worth the drive, picked up a buckmark mag while I was there and he boresighted my are for free.

(Lancaster County)

I was at Brogue Sporting Goods last evening to do a transfer and was extremely pleased with the service I received. Norm is, by far, the nicest dealer I have ever dealt with. As stated in earlier posts, his inventory is plentiful and prices are incredibly fair. Although the shop is quite a distance from my home, I will definitely be returning!

(Lancaster County)

Hey, Just a shout out for Collectors Gun Shop.They are located between Willow Street and Quarryville on rt 222 and charge twenty dollars for a transfer!Check em out some time

(Lancaster County)

Stopped in at Collector's Gun Shop in Refton, PA today. Refton is located between Willow Street and Quarryville, south of Lancaster city. All I can say is this shop is FIRST CLASS all the way! The store, inside a renovated tobacco barn, is nothing less than amazing. Great inventory of NEW and VINTAGE firearms, ammo, reloading supplies and accessories. The staff is very knowledgable and some of the nicest people you ever want to meet. Collector's is definitely my kind of shop and will be my "go to" store.

http://www.collectorsgunshop.com/index.html