Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default When I CC in sweats...

I first thought that it would be really hard to carry when I went out in sweatpants because I didn't have any belt loops or supportive gear to holster my gun in (and I have a Glock which are thicker). One day, I just decided I would use my regular belt (just a plain business-type belt) at a notch tighter than I usually wear it with my usual pants. Since it is winter and I would only wear my sweats in winter, this worked out perfectly. I practiced drawing my gun and did so with ease. I've seen other threads that suggest getting belly bands and other types of support systems. I don't think it is absolutely necessary. Your jacket or hoody will easily cover everything up. Give it a try...

(Mercer County)

Default Re: When I CC in sweats...

I've done that a few times. Worked out great. Then my dad gave me a paddle holster and now I just slide that over my sweats and it works amazingly! Glock 23 and glock 27

(Delaware County)

Default Re: When I CC in sweats...

Quote Originally Posted by ScarMack View Post
    I've done that a few times. Worked out great. Then my dad gave me a paddle holster and now I just slide that over my sweats and it works amazingly! Glock 23 and glock 27
    +1 i have my 23 in a serpa with the paddle attached. works awesome
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32148&dateline=128288  0834