Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default First time at the range w/ the new gun

Went to a range with a friend that ended up being a pistol/rifle range. There were other people at the pistol end so we set up at the rifle end. My friend had her .270 rifle (i think thats what it is, not 100% sure). And i was shoot at my target 100 yards away with my walther p22. Lol. 6 out of 50 rounds hit. A couple people told me thats impressive, i duno

(Berks County)

Default Re: First time at the range w/ the new gun

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    Went to a range with a friend that ended up being a pistol/rifle range. There were other people at the pistol end so we set up at the rifle end. My friend had her .270 rifle (i think thats what it is, not 100% sure). And i was shoot at my target 100 yards away with my walther p22. Lol. 6 out of 50 rounds hit. A couple people told me thats impressive, i duno

Hey the fact that you hit anything at a 100 yards with a non target .22 pistol is very impressive , why don't you cut the distance by 75 yards and show us what you can do , you'll probally hit 50 out of 50. I am asumming you are a new shooter? If you are you have some raw talent , which is something you can't practice. The best shooters in the world have practiced and practiced but still have had raw talent at their core. So I hope someone in the shooting community can take you under their wing and mabye produce another world class shooter! Keep with it and there are various pistol sports that you could shine at