Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default I love when my clients are Pro-2A

This morning, I was having a chat with one of the bigwigs of a local client. We were talking about his laptop and whether or not I should reformat it, when his cell phone rings.

Now, I make pretty good judgments on people's demeanors. I don't pass judgment on their personalities until I get to know them, but it's been pretty obvious that this guy in particular is a no-bullshit sort of gentleman. He kind of has the good ol' boy attitude about him in a really good way, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, his cell phone rings, and his ringtone consists of rifle fire and casings hitting the ground. After he hung up, I said, "You know, you always struck me as a gun guy, but I never thought it appropriate to bring it up with a client."

"Oh yeah?" he says, and he whips out a Ruger wheelgun and an H&K .45 and shows em to me, a big fat grin on his face.

I friggin' love my job.

I gave him a flyer (not because I doubt his knowledge or support of gun rights, just so he had the websites because he said he wanted to sign up), so we may see him around here sometime soon.
    Last edited by ViperGTS19801; January 18th, 2011 at 12:11 PM.
    Junior