Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Just cancelled my optics planet order...

Quote Originally Posted by zachomega View Post
    ...I am annoyed that Optics Planet (and other retailers) will post stuff for sale on their website that they don't have and cannot get in a timely manner.
    Yeah, what is the deal with this practice and why is it exclusive to gun websites (at least in my experience)?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by afultz075 View Post
    I bought a couple Bianchi IWB holsters from them recently, 2 seperate orders. Got the items quickly with no issues.
    i have ordered from them several times, no issues to report...

(Philadelphia County)

check this out.

i just ordered a scope on tuesday morning from optics. got an email later the same day saying it was out of stock and will be back in stock 5-10 days. i wont be charged until it ships. i emailed them wanting to cancel. no problem as it was prompt email from them saying it wasnt in stock. but i did not get a response back as its been only hours. i order the same scope at amazon at tuesday night. i now get an email from optics saying it got shipped, also it was delayed by ups due to bad weather. it was picked up by ups at 5pm tuesday.

i tried to cancel my amazon order but its in a phase where the order cannot be altered. now im gonna have 2 scopes due to optics saying it wasnt in stock.

im gonna use both scopes on one gun. one on top and one on bottom, since i have to use them when i get them.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by beex215 View Post
    check this out.

i just ordered a scope on tuesday morning from optics. got an email later the same day saying it was out of stock and will be back in stock 5-10 days. i wont be charged until it ships. i emailed them wanting to cancel. no problem as it was prompt email from them saying it wasnt in stock. but i did not get a response back as its been only hours. i order the same scope at amazon at tuesday night. i now get an email from optics saying it got shipped, also it was delayed by ups due to bad weather. it was picked up by ups at 5pm tuesday.

i tried to cancel my amazon order but its in a phase where the order cannot be altered. now im gonna have 2 scopes due to optics saying it wasnt in stock.

im gonna use both scopes on one gun. one on top and one on bottom, since i have to use them when i get them.
    Was the order through Amazon from Opticsplanet? They do sell through Amazon as well as direct. What scope? Maybe I need one.

(Philadelphia County)

well i just know it was by amazon and not a small dealer using amazon. who knows. its just a ncstar regular 3x9x40. i guarantee that my rifle will look cool with 2 scopes on it when i get to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGOWOOD View Post
    Was the order through Amazon from Opticsplanet? They do sell through Amazon as well as direct. What scope? Maybe I need one.

(Dauphin County)

Placed an order late last night from them and it shipped by noon today ordered 5 items and they had them all in stock. Hopefully everything shows up.

(Philadelphia County)

well the order came fast but like i said. im gonna have 2 now

Two thumbs down from me.

They screwed up my order and their customer service was horrible.

Never again.

(Northampton County)

I just received an email, My order that I placed on 12/18/10 will be shipped today. I don’t have much of a choice, Being LT handed gives me little or no choice but to buy from them.

I have tried all the gun shops in my area and none of them carry anything in stock for LT handed people. Rich at A.S.S. Has tried to help me and being that he himself is LT handed I thought I would have better luck at his shop, However he also has problems finding LT handed merchandise.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by zachomega View Post
    So I thought I would vent.

I tried purchasing a set of Hogue Lamo Camo grips for my Ruger Mark III Target through them. They had the best price and free shipping.

I made my order on the 26th of November knowing full well that, while their site wouldn't mention it, the item was most likely out of stock. This happened to me when I purchased a set of hogue conversion grips for my Smith and Wesson 617.
    I ordered a holster from them a year or two ago, same ish. :\

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast