Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default South Carolina bill

if passed will SC will honor licenses from ALL states resident or non...

H 3292

Section 8 N

and removes all prohibited places....Section 8 M

Default Re: South Carolina bill

ehidle, this one falls in your jurisdiction, brother. Get to work.

(Lackawanna County)

blood will run in the streets!!!!!!!!
    Millions for defense, Not one cent for tribute!

(Pike County)

if passes, i think id consider buying a townhouse in Myrtle Beach, over West Palm Beach,FL.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by CageFighter View Post
    if passes, i think id consider buying a townhouse in Myrtle Beach, over West Palm Beach,FL.
    If you owned the townhouse today, you would be one of the rare people who might get an out-of-state SC permit. I think.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    If you owned the townhouse today, you would be one of the rare people who might get an out-of-state SC permit. I think.
    Correct. If you own property there you can get one.

(Montgomery County)

WHAT, another out of state loophole?

(Monroe County)

i think id consider buying a townhouse in Myrtle Beach,
    Should you want a nice townhouse at Myrtle Beach, I know of at least two that are for sale. My wife's best friend's husband owns a couple of good quality units that were bought for investment just before the housing market collapsed. Last time I talked with him, real state prices were still falling in that overbuilt area and it remained a buyer's market. Prices as recalled were pretty cheap too for a well appointed townhouse near enough to the beach.

They were trying to get us down there to Myrtle Beach but I have zero interest in being in some sweat hole semi-tropical climate directly on the express track of hurricane alley.

Besides, if we could dump this essentially worthless property and get the hell out of the Pickyernose Mountain region of PA, I'd be back living full time in New Hampshire. Sure, you'll freeze your ass off up there in winter, but the peasants can legally buy and sell handguns and long arms to one another all day long without some stupid government paperwork.

With the money saved by not having to pay either sales or state income taxes in NH, there's more bucks available to buy stuff. Another bonus of living in New Hampshire is that it's easy to get a concealed carry permit and you're also right next door to weird and whackie Vermont where one is not required. Anytime a person wants, you can just pack a gun under your jacket and romp with the senior citizen 1960s hippie burnouts in Rutland and Burlington, VT.

In the meantime, there are plenty of townhouses still for sale at Myrtle Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Quahog View Post
    Anytime a person wants, you can just pack a gun under your jacket and romp with the senior citizen 1960s hippie burnouts in Rutland and Burlington, VT.
    You shouldn't talk about Ben & Jerry like that.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Quahog View Post
    Should you want a nice townhouse at Myrtle Beach, I know of at least two that are for sale. My wife's best friend's husband owns a couple of good quality units that were bought for investment just before the housing market collapsed. Last time I talked with him, real state prices were still falling in that overbuilt area and it remained a buyer's market. Prices as recalled were pretty cheap too for a well appointed townhouse near enough to the beach.

They were trying to get us down there to Myrtle Beach but I have zero interest in being in some sweat hole semi-tropical climate directly on the express track of hurricane alley.

Besides, if we could dump this essentially worthless property and get the hell out of the Pickyernose Mountain region of PA, I'd be back living full time in New Hampshire. Sure, you'll freeze your ass off up there in winter, but the peasants can legally buy and sell handguns and long arms to one another all day long without some stupid government paperwork.

With the money saved by not having to pay either sales or state income taxes in NH, there's more bucks available to buy stuff. Another bonus of living in New Hampshire is that it's easy to get a concealed carry permit and you're also right next door to weird and whackie Vermont where one is not required. Anytime a person wants, you can just pack a gun under your jacket and romp with the senior citizen 1960s hippie burnouts in Rutland and Burlington, VT.

In the meantime, there are plenty of townhouses still for sale at Myrtle Beach.
    shoot me an email to anaumov@hotmail.com with info on the townhouses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast