Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Kreiger rifle barrels

Anyone use them? I have been checking on the prices on their site and they seem fairly reasonable, but I want to know if anyone has had work done by them? I was thinking about getting my action trued and having my stock bedded by them and possibly having them put a new barrel on my rifle.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3339&dateline=1300221  289

Default Re: Kreiger rifle barrels

No, but they were my second choice to Bartlien. There are plenty of rifles out there that are good to go with Krieger Barrels. With the offering of 5R stainless barrels, depending on their lead time, they may do my next barrel. Cut rifling for the price they offer, I'd go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Official Gun Bully and corn flakes pisser inner since March 2007.

(Centre County)

They are good stuff. Make sure to follow the break-in procedure outlined on their site for best performance.

(Cumberland County)

took me about 18 weeks to get my first tube from krieger, still waiting on the 2nd. Bartlein was about a year wait for one and was the reason i went with krieger. from what i understand frank(Bartlein) apprenticed at krieger. i think mike rock did too, but i could be wrong. as far as screwing it on, i'd get bob green to do the work if i was in the east, dave bruno if i was in the west, or jimmy borden if i lived up north.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooter88 View Post
    Anyone use them? I have been checking on the prices on their site and they seem fairly reasonable, but I want to know if anyone has had work done by them? I was thinking about getting my action trued and having my stock bedded by them and possibly having them put a new barrel on my rifle.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by yukon375 View Post
    took me about 18 weeks to get my first tube from krieger, still waiting on the 2nd. Bartlein was about a year wait for one and was the reason i went with krieger. from what i understand frank(Bartlein) apprenticed at krieger. i think mike rock did too, but i could be wrong. as far as screwing it on, i'd get bob green to do the work if i was in the east, dave bruno if i was in the west, or jimmy borden if i lived up north.
    Thanks much for the info. I was thinking about having the action trued and having some fluting done to the bolt as well. I love the look of a nice fluted bolt. I may just send the gun out to krieger and have them do it since their prices are fairly cheap compared to some shops I have seen around here.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3339&dateline=1300221  289