Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Default WOW- just have to share this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3DcLfCXt38&NR=1

part 2 of an old 70's rape prevention video put out by CA police- plenty of FAIL with the whistles, "he will take the weapon from you", and the elderly lady talking to the female police officer. Other stuff is actually practical SA and general personal safety stuff, like not hitchhiking, locking all the car doors, looking around you, etc. Much of the actual practical advice was stuff I learned as a kid and retained. My mother taught me a good bit of it.

I decided to post this in this section since I feel all women should learn defensive shooting and carry ( and the SA that goes with it, if not already learned), and that the slave masters...er..dotgov need to abide by the Constitution and Nature and let us carry in all states and darn nearly unfettered.
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: WOW- just have to share this

"He will take the weapon"....

Not if the slimeball is bleeding out in the gutter with his .... hanging out, he won't
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Monroe County)

Good post XD40, i am a Man but i think that every woman should carry a decent firearm and learn how to use it and the self awareness that goes along with being safe, its been a number of years now but the FBI once had the statistics posted at their website, that a a woman is raped at an average of every 20 seconds in this country and that a woman is killed every 3 minutes in this country and that in 87% of the rape cases the perp is someone that the woman knows (not a stranger) THose are not good statistics, its akin to the drunken driving death rate, 40,000 deaths every year in this country.

(York County)

So, fight back, but don't use a weapon? Carry a whistle in your hand when you walk, so you can use it right away if need be, but don't carry a blade or mace in your hand because your attacker will just use it against you?

"Most women will never be judo masters, so here's a fucking dime taped to your purse"

Nice logic. Way to try to deter women from the things that will actually stop an attack once it's happening: counter-violence, and the means to make it effective.

Have no fear though, here's a whistle and this totally sweet "flail like a fish" move that's sure to stop any attacker in their tracks.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by wa3ra View Post
    Not if the slimeball is bleeding out in the gutter with his .... hanging out, he won't
    Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Washington County)

Cool Re: WOW- just have to share this

I, for one, thought that it was very good advice. According to most news sources, if you carry a weapon, the bad guy takes on invincibility powers so you can't kill him with your firearm and he can take it and use it against you. Don't you people ever read or watch the news? Nothing good can come from firearm ownership!

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Harry Callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

That was a great line wasn`t it. They had Harry on Monday.

(Venango County)

Nothing says "don't rape me" like a .45 to the forehead. I don't condone violence, but I don't condone being a victim either.
    I'm so fast, I can bump fire a bolt action.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Nothing says "don't rape me" like a .45 to the forehead. I don't condone violence, but I don't condone being a victim either.
    Exactly! Can't wait to place my order with Wilson Combat for something to carry daily. And not only "don't rape me", but also "don't even think about making me a victim".

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyC View Post
    I, for one, thought that it was very good advice. According to most news sources, if you carry a weapon, the bad guy takes on invincibility powers so you can't kill him with your firearm and he can take it and use it against you. Don't you people ever read or watch the news? Nothing good can come from firearm ownership!
    Once again, someone in this forum nearly made me piss in my computer chair. If you're not gonna say something serious about gun control, don't say anything at all... I'm worried I have a bladder control problem now thanks to posts like this!
    Proud 3%er... We'll fight for your rights, even when you won't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast