Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: Rent Glock 18 anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    I guess it is a curiosity thing. It's like the fantasy three way with your wife and her co-worker. Sometimes the fantasy is better than the actual thing. (I just made up an example by the way). I think shooting full auto is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over rated.
    Jules
    Yea...but at least your wife won't be jealous when you're more attracted to a gun then her hot co-worker. Unless all her co-workers are dudes...then...well...nevermind
    If zombies start chasing us, I'm going to trip you.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    I have shot a Glock 18 in full auto and I was not impressed. Sure, it is full auto and it is a Glock which makes people think it is cool. However, an automatic pistol is damn near worthless. Anyone who thinks it is more "firepower" would more accurately describe as more of a "noisemaker."

The reason why the MP5 has been so popular since the 70's is the weight (As well as the precision performance). The weight of the MP5 allows for controllable full auto shooting and it is very accurate. The glock full auto pistol just wastes ammo unless you are in a shoot out in an elevator.

As for anywhere that has one to rent, I know of no place. I am not sure that Classic Pistol has one, let alone one to rent. Classic pistol does indeed have an MP5SD to rent!!!
    Yeah the MP5 is incredibly fun to shoot, and easy to control. Not hard at all to do a 30-round mag dump all on target. It's my favorite SMG at Targetmaster. I really, really, really hate the UMP, however. Not impressed with its stock or the way it shoots.

I can't imagine a full-auto glock serves any legitimate purpose in the real world, and I don't expect to keep the barrel on target, but it still sounds fun to shoot.

(Butler County)

Go to knob creek range for their sping or fall machinegun shoot in west point kentucky. you can rent all types of full auto stuff including the glock. I ve shot the g18 many times and even 2 at once- Now thats a handfull! Good luck in your quest, use the extended stock, lean in and have somebody with their hand up behind ya (to keep ya from falling over).
    Rock with your glock out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12