Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default Need a holster for a LCR

Just picked up a new carry gun a ruger lcr. Now I need to get a holster to carry it.

I have a kholster for a few other guns and was planning on getting one for this too but their prices have gone up quite a bit. They are at $50 bucks now which in my opinion puts them in strong competition with with some bigger name companies (crossbreed).

What do you guys think? I'm not looking to spend more than around $75, and I would like to be able to get it asap.

Any suggestions would be great.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Need a holster for a LCR

Quote Originally Posted by swack View Post
    Just picked up a new carry gun a ruger lcr. Now I need to get a holster to carry it.

I have a kholster for a few other guns and was planning on getting one for this too but their prices have gone up quite a bit. They are at $50 bucks now which in my opinion puts them in strong competition with with some bigger name companies (crossbreed).

What do you guys think? I'm not looking to spend more than around $75, and I would like to be able to get it asap.

Any suggestions would be great.
    DeSantis Nemisis pocket holster. $19. They are fantastic, simple, and easy.

If you're not into pocket carry, tell us what you are into. Sounds like IWB is your thing, so check out the Galco Summer Comfort. Different than the Crossbreed or Kholster, but I think a good choice for a small revolver. For the size and weight of an LCR you could even get away with one of those cheap neoprene-like Uncle Mikes IWB holsters. They costs ten bucks and would hold you over until you could find something better.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Butler County)

Thanks I already have a nemesis on order for the days I want to pocket carry.

I'm looking for something either owb or iwb. I want something that's both comfortable and concealable. I really like the kholster, I'm just wondering if there's something better out there for the money.

Thanks

(Philadelphia County)

I have an LCR and picked up a leather IWB from High Noon Holsters. It sits low enough that you don't see it print without a jacket.

Let me know if you want a picture or two.

(Allegheny County)

I have a owb cross draw holster for my lcr. I love it. I got mine from Clement custom leather.http://www.clamentcustomleather.com/ I have a few holsters from them. Also they have them for the lcr with or with out laser grip