Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Why or why not challenge the 1986 MG ban

There now lets discuss this here as adults and remain respectful of others opinions. You don't personally attack someone over there opinion where I grew up and I like it that way.

Now in fairness to the newcomers I will post my opinion.

I DO NOT like the idea of civilians owning any AOE weapon. PERIOD.
    That is my stance and will continue to be unless you fine gentleman manage to change that. Regardless of lead causes of death in this country which really isn't appicable because there is no lift of the MG ban to have introduced with those stats. I will not debate what was in mind when the 2nd amendment was written. Our modern day toys were not even conceived then so why bother debating that. I will leave it out. But will say you don't have to be 100% this way or that way to support something and if you think that's the case. I with 100% confidence will tell you your wrong

Alot of people feel that a MG would be required to fight back at the government if tyranny were to become implemented. Well as a former military member I will tell you now I would not have partaken in defending those bafoons and know many others who would simply walk away aswell. So sure alot would stay but the military is small in proportion to the population. Furthermore, you can't get the people of this country to unite on something as simple as TSA scanners and stopping that. What makes you think you could form a revolution? I don't think there is enough motivation for the sheeple to ever partake hahaha. No but in all seriousness I highly doubt the use of MG's is required for that.

Simply stated I think it's a bad idea. While I'm more then confident most of you are more then capable I will not say that about the entire country. Whether you agree or disagree thats my opinion and now let's hear yours. If you feel clarification is needed on my opinion please ask and I will do my best. I wrote quick so people would stop posting on a different thread
    "I would rather have my freedom and face the danger."

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Why or why not challenge the 1986 MG ban

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie