Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Justice Breyer weighs in on DC v Heller

Justice Breyer is a moron. I read an article on foxnews.com where he tried to explain his stance on dissenting to the Heller case. The last quote in the article is by far the best:

"Are you a sportsman? Do you like to shoot pistols at targets? Well, get on the subway and go to Maryland. There is no problem, I don't think, for anyone who really wants to have a gun."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...#ixzz17wmzIsgQ

This guy is so far out of step as to what real life is, he thinks Maryland is a great place to go to own a handgun!?! That is real easy for him with his protection detail, massive piles of cash and laws specifically protecting him... It is good to be the king.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Justice Breyer weighs in on DC v Heller

Sounds like "let them eat cake".
    He is not a moron, he is a well pampered elite. Hope he remembers what happened to the 'let them eat cake' Lady.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    Justice Breyer is a moron. I read an article on foxnews.com where he tried to explain his stance on dissenting to the Heller case. The last quote in the article is by far the best:

"Are you a sportsman? Do you like to shoot pistols at targets? Well, get on the subway and go to Maryland. There is no problem, I don't think, for anyone who really wants to have a gun."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...#ixzz17wmzIsgQ

This guy is so far out of step as to what real life is, he thinks Maryland is a great place to go to own a handgun!?! That is real easy for him with his protection detail, massive piles of cash and laws specifically protecting him... It is good to be the king.
    No argument from me, he is a moron. Unbelievable how someone that educated can be that stupid.
    The answer to a fool is silence.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    This guy is so far out of step as to what real life is, he thinks Maryland is a great place to go to own a handgun!?!
    It's not a bad place to own a handgun. Buying is fairly easy. Gun shops and shooting ranges abound. You can shoot on your own land. Carrying is the difficult part as is transporting them.

Transport laws are similar to the silly Pennsylvania laws. If you stop anywhere on your way between gun shop and home or range and home, you can get in trouble. The state police used to have agents at gun shows who would follow people when they left and if the person stopped for lunch or gas, they'd get busted.

Be that as it may, I'm pretty sure that the WMTA frowns on guns on the "subway" (you can tell he's an outsider, no DC area resident would call the Metro "the subway) frowns on guns on their trains. Nice advice from a federal judge.

I am sure he doesn't want the marshals who protect him to carry guns either....

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by AJS84 View Post
    I am sure he doesn't want the marshals who protect him to carry guns either....
    Yeah, let's see how much the support "gun control" when it's the guns that are being used to protect them are the ones being "controlled".

What a hypocrite!
    The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held his ground.

In reading the article he implies what he thinks the founding fathers wanted by interpreting their intent from non Constitutional material, personal papers et-al. However the Final say on these matters IS the Constitution, and they are blatantly saying that this document is neither legal or relevant. I think its time for these guys to get a wake up call. Try them for treason, they swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, not rip the guts out of it by implying that its there to restrict the individual rights, its there to restrict the GOVERNMENTAL PRIVILEGES!!! We assign these privileges to the government on our behalf, they have taken this as a right to impose restrictions on personal rights, and empower a mechanism thats primary function is to forcibly remove the wealth and prosperity of our once great nation by imposing unlawful taxes and laws that burden our people to the point of enslavement. Our base reason for existence has become only to feed the gluttony of the governmental elite.