Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Felker Firearms & Gunsmithing

Had a couple of dealings with Nick Felker of Felker Firearms. He is an awesome guy; I see a few guys say that he likes to talk, which he does, but it's conversation not BS trying to sell you something he's just a regular guy trying to start a business...and in this economy that's not easy. I think we should all help out a local guy who has treated everyone who has gone to him with respect and decency to start his business. I am in no way affiliated with him but rather a guy who is willing to help someone who has help me. I am encouraging everyone to give him a call or give him some business even if it's small try him he goes the extra mile to help him clients.

I made this post a few weeks ago in the gunsmith section. I am posting it here as well cause Felker Firearms is also a FFL and a retail gun shop. I have started dealing with him more in the last few weeks and am very happy with him. He makes you feel comfortable with him right away, when you get there be ready to sit and talk, I spent 3 hours there yesterday.
    With all the crap service at other gun shops, I think we should try to give our business to him because of the service he gives not to mention he's a one stop shop as far as sales and smithing. He is very honest and fair with his pricing and whatever he doesn't have he can get and will give you and honest time frame and stick to it. He is an authorized dealer for multiple different brands now including Kimber and yesterday I fondled the KelTec PMR-30 that he just got in.
    If you guys are tired of dealing with asshats at other shops who are arrogant and don't know shit from shinola talk to him he take care of you well.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Felker Firearms & Gunsmithing

Stopped in a week ago to see what Felker offered. Not much of a selection two pistols a rifle and a shotgun when I was there. Acceptable since he's just starting out. I have to agree, He seems to be a great guy and seems to know his stuff.

I was only in his store about 10 minutes (he was with another customer), but I'll certainly keep checking back.