Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: mozlek

(Lehigh County)

Default mozlek

TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION AND LACK OF FOLLOW THROUGH! PLEASE READ MY EXPERIENCE WITH MOZLEK...

After all of the great people that I have dealt with here on PAFOA, mozlek does not make that list. He low balled my fair asking price, however we were able to make the numbers right by adjusting the package. After sending him a PM to set up the deal, he claimed to never hear back from me. I forwarded the previous PM to him to show my intent. He was agreeable to the deal and asked me to call him. I called and left a message at the number he left but had no response although I left my phone number. He sent another pm after I followed up from him not returning my call. He inquired as to the condition of the gun. I responded with the condition of the gun and asked if he could meet that night. His response was "Thanks." I asked him "Um, thanks for what?" and he replied with a long message that ended with.."You can take your pistol and shove it up your ass"! Wow, that was a first. I chalked his frustration up to what I thought must have been some type of miscommunication. We still agreed on the deal the next day. He told me that he had to sell another gun to buy mine and that he had a buyer he was meeting on Saturday at noon. I agreed to meet him at 12:45 to do our deal. He called at 10:00 that morning saying that the other guy changed up on him (which I found out is a total lie, as per "the other guy"), but was still interested in doing our deal later that night or Sunday or Monday night. I told him if he still wanted to do the deal I would wait for him. He said he would call me back later that day to let me know what was going on. Never called back. I called and left him a message on Sunday, no call back. I called his house today(Monday) and after a pause from the person who answered I was informed that he was not available. I left my name and PAFOA affiliation when I called. As of 10:00 this Monday night I have not heard anything, even though he was just on here and posted a new gun for sale. I passed over a trade deal that would have been in my favor from another member because I had already commited my gun to mozlek. That trade is no longer available. I could care less if he bought my gun it is just terrible that it went down this way instead of him just saying, "Hey, sorry. I changed my mind." Would have respected that a lot more. I can't say not to deal with him but be wary of his commitment and communication. He just might leave you hangin' in the end!
    p.s. check my feedback and you will see that this is not a typical transaction for me - NEVER had one single problem...
    Last edited by chrisazo1; December 7th, 2010 at 12:21 AM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: mozlek

Purchased a P220 off of him.

After reading the previous post, I am quite shocked.

My transaction with him was quite pleasant. Communication was on point. The transaction was scheduled promptly. Overall it worked out very nicely. I have nothing bad to say about it. It was a great deal on a very nice pistol. I guess he is a better seller than a buyer, lol.
    Mostly browsing these days, and expanding the collection.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: mozlek

My experience with mozlek was similar to the experience chrisazo1 had.
    I placed an ad for 2 magazines for a Sig P-220 and he was real quick to say "I'll take them". Within a few hours of placing the ad I had an agreement with Mike and we exchanged contact information with a promise of payment being sent the next morning. After a week and no payment I sent a PM asking if something was wrong, maybe the mail was somehow lost or misdirected. Mikes response was an apology with another promise to send the payment out the next morning. A few minutes later I got a PM asking for my contact info again, which I promptly sent. Another week passed and I sent a PM asking "what's up?"
    No reply......
    I thought his PM folder might be full so I tried to send an email but found out that he disabled PM and email. WTF?
    THEN I saw this thread in the feedback forum and checked it out to see what anyone else had to say.
    Chrisazo1 had a less than favorable experience but the next post was positive. Deuce McCracken had a good exchange when he bought a Sig P-220 from Mike.

WTF....REALLY, WTF? If he sold the pistol he wanted the mags for why couldn't he just say something to me so I could advertise them again? Why keep stringing me along then ignore me, then try to cut off contact.

This was my first negative encounter with a potential buyer on PAFOA.
    I'll NOT consider doing business with mozlek any time in the future.
    Extending a simple courtesy like sayong "sorry, I changed my mind" or "I had to sell the gun, don't need the mags" or something along that line would have been greatly appreciated.

I'm glad I didn't send before I got payment like I've done so many times before.

This was my first negative feedback post and I didn't want to do it but I felt that I owe it to the other members here to make it known.

Sorry Mike, I was patient and tried to work with you.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.