Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lycoming County)

Cool looking to join near Williamsport/Muncy

Hi, I have been a member of the boards for awhile. I live in Muncy, 45 yo, hunted or went out w/ others since I was 10, not hunted for a couple of years but looking to get back into it. The primary reasons for that is 1)son decided he wasn't interested. 2)no place to hunt (other than state ground or w/in situations that I don't enjoy). So, I am trying to find a good bunch of guys to hunt with. Anyone know of any camps looking for safe, fun, responsible, hard working members please give me a yell at susquehannaretriever@comcast.net. Some of my criteria would be: w/in 1 hour of Williamsport/Muncy, have a cabin that can be used year round, responsible, ethical members that don't drink WHILE hunting. Leases would be fine as long as there is a place to stay. Appreciate it, have a good holiday. Jeff

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: looking to join near Williamsport/Muncy

Quote Originally Posted by muncylabman View Post
    Hi, I have been a member of the boards for awhile. I live in Muncy, 45 yo, hunted or went out w/ others since I was 10, not hunted for a couple of years but looking to get back into it. The primary reasons for that is 1)son decided he wasn't interested. 2)no place to hunt (other than state ground or w/in situations that I don't enjoy). So, I am trying to find a good bunch of guys to hunt with. Anyone know of any camps looking for safe, fun, responsible, hard working members please give me a yell at susquehannaretriever@comcast.net. Some of my criteria would be: w/in 1 hour of Williamsport/Muncy, have a cabin that can be used year round, responsible, ethical members that don't drink WHILE hunting. Leases would be fine as long as there is a place to stay. Appreciate it, have a good holiday. Jeff
    Good luck, the Williamsport area of the state is one of the most UNfriendly parts ive ever lived in. If you were born and raised here your in luck if your from out of the immediate area originally your not gonna get much love here in these parts unfortunately. Very closed very clickish..outsiders not welcome...ask me how I know lol. And im not the first on theses boards to recognize this is the case many others say the same thing...you will probably have better luck out the Muncy way and east, north up in Mansfield area and then further west you go the better.