Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Alan Gottlieb to speak at NJ2AS Free Brian Rally

I am very pleased to announce that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Second Amendment Foundation, and Chairman of the CCRTKBA will be making an appearance at the NJ2AS Free Brian Aitken Rally. Also in attendance will be NRA Board Member and ANJRPC President Scott Bach. Well known NJ101.5 Radio Personality Dennis Malloy has agreed to help with the proceedings, and many of our most supportive NJ Legislators, such as ASM Michael Patrick Carroll and ASW Allison Littel McHose will be speaking on Brian's behalf. The number one Conservative Blog Site - ConservativeNewJersey.com will also be well represented.

The event is being held at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River, NJ 08752 on Sunday December 12, 2010 starting at 2:00pm. For an updated list of speakers and further information, please check our website at http://www.nj2as.com.

All in all it will be a GREAT program. But most importantly, we must keep the focus on petitioning Governor Christie to grant Brian a FULL pardon, and release him from prison in time for Christmas. THAT is the focus of the rally.

Brian's family has requested that any signs reflect the message that we are asking Governor Christie to pardon Brian. I am passing that request along to you. Thank you.

Please helps support the NJ2AS

www.nj2as.com

Default Re: Alan Gottlieb to speak at NJ2AS Free Brian Rally

I will be there and I will be bringing a lot of people with me as well. A message has to be sent to Governor (who I think is a wonderful Governor) that we have had enough of NJ's unclear gun laws and legislation.
    The answer to a fool is silence.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Alan Gottlieb to speak at NJ2AS Free Brian Rally

NJ's laws and legislation are perfectly clear: don't be a gun owner in New Jersey. It doesn't get any simpler than that. Nothing but Jim Crow laws with black person X'd out and gun owner written in.
    Last edited by Yellowfin; December 2nd, 2010 at 12:09 PM.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent