Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Propaganda

Default a

abcdefghijk
    Last edited by ZachA; February 2nd, 2011 at 12:24 AM.

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Default Re: Propagunda

Our fight against the gun lobby never gets easier or less urgent. When nearly 250 criminal americans are being shot every day by other criminals because extremists like us are trying to further ban guns for law abiding people, we can't afford to take off. Not to mention those NRA endorsed shootings we would rather not discuss because it may cause your child to get a higher IQ. We don't include shootings done by police as they are our friends, and those criminals who got guns from the NRA's revolving door guns deserved to be shot by our friends the police.

We have an enormously important agenda right now. Our highest priority is to strengthen our communist ideals and totalitarian stance, while fending off new attacks by the Americans on the existing laws we helped shove through that keep our communities and you and your family a bunch of sheeple who will bow to our will. Recently we have seen attempts to force guns into national parks, on trains, into college dormitories, on military bases, into elementary schools, on airplanes, concealed carry into Canadian preschools, gun carry into the UK, allowing the arming of fetuses in utero, open carry by dogs, and to allow nearly every state to allow people to carry concealed machine pistols and openly carried AK47's any place they damn well please, including infant delivery rooms, preschools, South Park Elementary, biker gang bars, jails, courtrooms, White House tours, Mennonite churches, Toys R Us stores, city morgues, sinagogues ( this is the worst!), NYC subways, the Space Shuttle, in coal mines, and while on Carribean cruises.

Please, we need your help to stop the evil freedom loving 2nd amendment lobby from destroying our dream of a revival of Stalin-like rule, my husband Jim Brady being Big Brother, and singing Kumbaya with President Obama while we burn copies of the Bill of Rights to roast marshmallows. Only YOU can help us with a generous donation to match those made by George Soros, the Joyce Lefty Foundation, and our best friend of all, NYC mayor Michael Bloomburg ( even though he has a very jewish last name, but if he is anti gun, who cares). PLEASE be a fine sheeple and send us the money you normally would spend on silly things like internet connections that might cause you to web surf to an educational site about the American revolution, a site about blacks, jews, american Indians, and Puerto Ricans open carrying pistols, websites about the Warsaw Ghetto in WW2, and youtube postings of Schoolhouse Rock's "Shot Heard 'Round the World".
    [aspie]10 charactors of [/aspie]
    Last edited by XD40coyote; December 7th, 2010 at 01:46 AM.
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Lancaster County)

Thanks for the translation, the original letter was almost like Siren song, and I almost joined the Brady Bunch. Whew, I feel a lot better now.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

That translation is priceless! High five! Chest Bump!
    Mostly browsing these days, and expanding the collection.

(Delaware County)

My Dearest Sarah Brady,

Thank you for your letter full of lies and inuendo. I would seriously appreciate it if you would come to my home and kiss my fat Irish ass!

Best To You,

Dannytheman!
    NRA Training Counselor, Chief Range Safety Officer, NRA Benefactor Member