Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default So I took out a comifornian

I know bad title, i thought about it after I wrote iit but decided to leave it.

My buddy who I've known online for 6-7 year now has moved over to Pittsburgh. (Cheaper, less bs, etc.) He's been in town for a few days. Took him to gander mountain, he couldn't believe there were guns out in the open you could pick up lol. He also couldn't believe the amount of AR-15's and such (if you've been to gander mtn they don't have a huge stock lol) So while we were there I said screw it, he grabbed $100 bucks worth of ammo and we went off to PMSC.

We shot through my XD and my Bersa, then we moved over to something that apparently doesn't exist in comifornia, my AK. He had the time of his life even though it was starting to get dark. We took video on his cell and he sent it out to everyone he knew back at home.

He comes from one of the few pro-gun families down there his dad is actually an NRA black powder, shotgun and rifle instructor.

So yea that was a real fun little time. Need to bring him to a group shoot next. Also need to get him his PA license and such so he can purchase some toy's here

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: So I took out a comifornian

Skuggi,
    Great job!

That may qualify for a post here: how have you introduced someone to shooting?

It's really good to hear about someone being exposed to the world of shooting in a positive way. Even if it's simply a different KIND of shooting.

It's up to US to promote and educate... otherwise, well, I think there are some dinosaur bones in the museum that can explain what the other option is.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Well, I didn't really introduce him, he's shot before, just showed him the light outside of the liberal freak show he was living in.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I think there are some dinosaur bones in the museum that can explain what the other option is.
    A test of our faith?

/obligatory
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Skuggi View Post
    Well, I didn't really introduce him, he's shot before, just showed him the light outside of the liberal freak show he was living in.

Understood, but as I said...
    It's really good to hear about someone being exposed to the world of shooting in a positive way. Even if it's simply a different KIND of shooting.
    All it takes sometimes is for someone who doesn't "believe in" handguns to try one and it starts a process...
    I'm fairly certain that at the group shoots, there have been people who have taken an interest in new types of firearms and different "styles" of shooting, that never would have happened otherwise.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!