Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1216

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

While I have never been to this SGL I have been following this thread long enough to know two things.

1. Don't bother shooting at a SGL range, it's not geared for what I want to do and how I want to spend my time.
    2. Regardless of his mental state and why Jack is a complete nuisance, and hazard in this type of environment and should be permanently removed.

(Monroe County)

Went yesterday with a customer, it was the only time she could go. *shrug ok..*
    Got there about 1150 and it was pack, shit guys had a popup over one bench on the rifle side. Tons of front platers.
    Other then the old jackass with the AR at the pistol range who couldn't get it to quit finger fucking the sight when it was cold nothing too bad on the pistol side. He was replaced by 2nd AR who seemed to be getting his first zeros. Rifle sounded like a war zone till da-da-dummm PGC rolls in. After putting the hammer down on some folks and the AR guy by me, we had a nice talk and Praveed Abraham gave me his card to report any asshattery if I could. That cleared out some people and we had the pistol mostly to ourselves for a bit. Rifle stayed full and pistol filled again as we left. Back boards were in good shape. I know the PGC hates when there are trash bags there but it was full and less blowing around. The book brass rat was not there, some other dude that would just roll though w/o asking. She was shooting mostly revolver so I'll tell him to piss off next time.
    Weather was perfect and she had a great time and improved her handgun knowledge greatly in just 2 hours.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Went yesterday with a customer, it was the only time she could go. *shrug ok..*
    Got there about 1150 and it was pack, shit guys had a popup over one bench on the rifle side. Tons of front platers.
    Other then the old jackass with the AR at the pistol range who couldn't get it to quit finger fucking the sight when it was cold nothing too bad on the pistol side. He was replaced by 2nd AR who seemed to be getting his first zeros. Rifle sounded like a war zone till da-da-dummm PGC rolls in. After putting the hammer down on some folks and the AR guy by me, we had a nice talk and Praveed Abraham gave me his card to report any asshattery if I could. That cleared out some people and we had the pistol mostly to ourselves for a bit. Rifle stayed full and pistol filled again as we left. Back boards were in good shape. I know the PGC hates when there are trash bags there but it was full and less blowing around. The book brass rat was not there, some other dude that would just roll though w/o asking. She was shooting mostly revolver so I'll tell him to piss off next time.
    Weather was perfect and she had a great time and improved her handgun knowledge greatly in just 2 hours.
    Well Said and described !

(Monroe County)

Made a surprise trip up today. BTW childcare and job he never gets to the range and was always wanting to go. So for years I felt for him and said you can get away give me 1/2 hr to pack and we'll go. Today he called out me bluff. So I rushed and we got going.
    WOW Place was destroyed. Lots of trash and dead backers. No brass rats and thanks to the gentleman that shared space on his target at 50 cause my top board was gone. But plus side everyone had a clue and made it nice to go.
    I told my guy not to leave his AR mags loaded max for years....yep all had fail to feed issues.
    Got some good pistol work in. Might head back Friday.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Up for the range Thursday 8 am if anyone is interested ? Hope the backdrops are in good condition ?

I'd like to take my daughter shooting for first time, how is the range on Fridays? Are there tables/benches at the firing line to shoot from? Thanks.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by amkjud9 View Post
    I'd like to take my daughter shooting for first time, how is the range on Fridays? Are there tables/benches at the firing line to shoot from? Thanks.
    Yes there are tables at the 50 and 100 yard range. Pistol side you get to stand and there is a bench to lay your weapon on. What time of day do you plan on going? Earlier the better there, gotta remember hunting season coming and there will be a lot of people sighting the weapons in.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Yes there are tables at the 50 and 100 yard range. Pistol side you get to stand and there is a bench to lay your weapon on. What time of day do you plan on going? Earlier the better there, gotta remember hunting season coming and there will be a lot of people sighting the weapons in.
    Thanks. Was aiming for late morning, but could crazy by then?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Up for the range Thursday 8 am if anyone is interested ? Hope the backdrops are in good condition ?
    I have been trying to dm you, maybe your inbox is full?

Quote Originally Posted by CallinSIC View Post
    I have been trying to dm you, maybe your inbox is full?
    Darn ,I have to check my settings ,sorry .

Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122 LastLast