Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

They don't have time to sit there and wait for them. They could likely borrow a camera from the St Police though and set it up that way.

Wink Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

What gives ! Backboards twoxfours are shattered on two shooting points for at least a week,near impossible to hang a target ! Maybe PGC Officer Gildea can get this repaired for all us local shooters,and personally would not be adverse to repairing them myself as I use this range quite a bit ! Just need someone to watch the range while repairs are made. Rimfire time,Savage rifle bolt open sights well for an in expensive 22 rifle it is an etremely accurate after about 75 yards bench rest the dead center hits walked only 3/4 of an inch,this is our squirrel gun and varmint gun ! Happy shooting !

(Wayne County)

For the last 6 weeks except for this week I have been at this range either on a Monday or Tuesday.. I haven't seen a Game Warden once, Is one officer assigned the job of checking on the conditions of it.. I wonder how much time is allowed for maintenance if any or do they wait for it to be destroyed and then fix it..

Smile Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Monday,My Bud had issues with his SCCY,Since I have one also we went to the range today after work and FTFs FTEs,mag drops out on him ? I took his gun and proceeded to shoot,10,20,30,40,rounds not one issue for an in-expensive Sub compact ! More shooting and training and being aware of his grip,line of sight and practice will get him going after 25 rounds not an issue he could not believe it was him and not the gun,lol.Group sizes were 3 inches at the 10 yard line,not too shabby.My bud now owes an small donation to our Church which he gladly will donate !. MDT

Cool Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

NOT TOBYHANNA,But I had an urgent call from Family for assistance and got a Flight down to Punta Gorda FLORIDA fast ! After arriving and a two hectic days of family personal issues,I sat back and opened my safe after the 4th try finally got the right combination ! Took out a few babys and down to the range 1st Colt python nickel almost too pretty to shoot but put a box thru it and what an exceptional gun ! On to my SCCY by coincidence RACIGFAST DID A RECENT POST ON ! CPX 2 worked flawless and cc even lighter that I could remenmber in my shorts the temps are 97 with a realfeel temp of 105 degrees,thats the norm in Southwest Florida ! My 22 rimfires found the rounds were sticky after shooting a bit from the powder residue but had a great time shooting,some people issues but not with me and the range targets are excellent condition ! I will hopefully be back home in a week or so,I miss the cool Mountain air ! MDT

Smile Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Still in Florida ,came across two Glocks in an LGS here Glock 42 used slightly Paid $325 Out the door and a Glock 22 LE 3rd gen with 3 mags,very slight wear exterior internals excellent,$275 Both being shipped up to PA for $50 ! Thats a deal ! And its HOT as Hell down here !

(Monroe County)

Took my youngest out today to break in his Glock 19 Gen 3' on the pistol side the target frames were pretty shot up and a pile of trash by the frames. It seems nobody picks up after themselves anymore. Hardly any one on the rifle side but a good number of folks on the pistol. A little to much flagging going on and a kid and an AR on the pistol side. I decided a 100 rounds was enough before someone had an ND and hit me or my son. The range is pretty trashed and getting worse, I hope that it gets picked up soon and the frames are repaired. I know that a number of folks had no range permits when you see 6 or seven folks rotating while firing. I guess we will wait for bad weather before going our again, it will be safer.

(Monroe County)

I'm headed up there Sunday 8/17. A couple of dads from my scout den want me to intro their boys to shooting for the first time. Just .22's. We are going to hit up the 50yd range. If you were thinking about possibly going I would be thankful to get some other good shooters up there at the same time to make sure the asshattery is kept in check. Not with my group, I've got that covered, I'm worried about everyone else of course. I tried to do it today so the PGC would clear them out but it didn't work out.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Came here monday morning and today right after 8am. Nice and quiet. The back stops could use replacing none the less had fun testing out my new sight for my m&p.

(Carbon County)

Talking Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

I was wondering if the shooting benches on this range is made of wood or concrete on the rilfe side. I was thinking of stopping by this Friday to shoot my Remington 700 at the 100 yard line.

Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast