Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: sigarms229

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: sigarms229

Met with John this morning for a purchase. He arrived early and transaction went smoothly. Excellent communication!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    PAFOA Feedback

(Delaware County)

Purchased a rifle from John this morning. He is top-notch. He arrived earlier and we had a very smooth transaction. Items are just as described or better, very happy with what I got. Thanks John.

(Chester County)

Excellent seller. sigarms229 was kind enough to travel and meet me at an FFL to go over a pistol he had for sale. It was too small for my mitts, but exactly as he described. Nice guy to deal with.

(York County)

Great PAFOA member to deal with right on time and item was just as described - Thank you Sir.
    Every day's a Saturday

(Montgomery County)

Met up with John today. Very pleasant/easy transaction. Great guy to deal with. Pleasure to deal with.

(Dauphin County)

Met with sigarms229 this morning for a trade. Great communication, on time, item exactly as described, good conversation. Thanks.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Bucks County)

Met up today to buy an item...excellent communication and item was exactly as promised. Awesome guy to deal with and talk to... I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

(Delaware County)

Did a transaction with John and he could not have been easier to do business with. It was definitely a pleasure. He did exactly what he said he would do and exactly when he said it. A valuable member to this board. His many other positive feedback post on here are a testament to him. Deal with confidence

(Dauphin County)

Did another transaction with sigarms229 yesterday. Great communication and easy to work with. Very honest and upright individual. During the 3-hour lull for the PICS check, we both left the shop to do other things. When we met back at the shop after the PICS had completed, he handed me a kydex holster for the pistol, which he remembered he had but which wasn't part of the deal, and said "here's a holster for it." No charge. I'm not saying he does that in every deal he makes, but it is a good example of his integrity. Deal with confidence.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Excellent member to deal with! Very straight forward, great communication, easy to coordinate transfer, prompt, gun as described. One of the smoothest transaction I've had! AAA+!

THANKS JOHN!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast