Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Ceasefire PA, Election Spending

http://www.paindependent.com/todays_...ontributions-2

Independent Expenditure Reports Reveal Late Election Campaign Contributions
    Pennsylvania’s campaign finance transparency still limited, even without Citizens United

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 | by DARWYYN DEYO
    Eighteen organizations submitted independent expenditure reports to the Pennsylvania Department of State (DOS) – but you won’t be able to see who and how much unless you take a trip to Harrisburg.

That’s because Pennsylvania’s DOS does not publish the independent expenditure reports online, unlike the Federal Election Commission (FEC) which updates its site with electronically submitted reports. Pennsylvania’s reports are not online because the DOS officials say they do not have the resources.

Independent expenditure reports at the Pennsylvania Department of State Campaign expenditures
    “We don’t have them online,” said Larissa Bedrick, deputy press secretary. “We’ve gotten a huge number of them in recent years, but they can be viewed in the office. If you needed to look up any particular reports, we do have them available for public review in the office.”

The expenditure reports for the current election are all available in an orange folder in the Bureau of Commissions and Elections, and they list more than the usual suspects.
    And the current published information on our friends at Ceasefire PA comes out to this:

CeaseFire PA, a gun violence prevention organization, spent $466,281.52 to support candidates including Steve Santarsiero, Tim Briggs, Margo Davidson, Orla Treacy, Mike Gerber and Paul Drucker.
    The next time I'm in Harrisburg, I think I'll take a look at the reports available to get the full details on this.

Default Re: Ceasefire PA, Election Spending

Quote Originally Posted by IronSight View Post
    The next time I'm in Harrisburg, I think I'll take a look at the reports available to get the full details on this.
    Why not request them via Right-To-Know? I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of that law, what's covered, etc, but it may be worth looking into.