Attention all shooters. After last years great match I keep getting emails about the 2011 3 man team event. The date will be Sunday june 19th. With a limited number of slots available to shoot with staff on sat the 18th. All entry forms, waivers and basic rules info will be posted on toptonfga.org in the ipsc section in the next few days. Last year the match filled up quick and we shot over 70 teams and over 225 shooters in a one day format, and had the prize table completed and everyone heading home around 6pm. The match fee has increased to $225.00 per team, but so will the cash payout. Last year we gave out over $15,000.00 in cash and prizes and I expect to do much better this year. We are still looking for a match sponsor, adn stage sponsors, but hope to have some of that confirmed over the next few months. This year it will not be a zombie styled match, so regular uspsa style targets will be used. Please make sure your team sends all waivers, and forms plus one check for entry together. If your team wants to shoot with another team make a note and send it along with the other teams members names. If anyone has any questions let me know. Good luck, hope to see many of you at Ft. Benning in a few weeks.
thanks
Dean