Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default P.G.C. Fuds: Get thee gone to FLA...

...and trouble us no more.

Morning rant: Wish to hunt in Bucks with a proper goddamn rifle. Shotgun only is sucking-
    Would like to hunt with semi-auto rifle, also (one of the scary black ones!).

Request P.C.G. Fuds pull up pants to nipples and retire to Florida where they may spend the rest of their days causing traffic delays and accidents.

That is all.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: P.G.C. Fuds: Get thee gone to FLA...

uhhh... okay?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Lancaster County)

whats wrong with hunting with a shotgun? with slugs and the proper barrel your still shooting to 100 - 150 yards. Thats way more than enough. just my opinion.
    No longer posting

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by riverpirate View Post
    whats wrong with hunting with a shotgun? with slugs and the proper barrel your still shooting to 100 - 150 yards. Thats way more than enough. just my opinion.
    I second that my slug guns will shoot any deer in the big woods. They are big and nasty and accurate.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    ...and trouble us no more.

Morning rant: Wish to hunt in Bucks with a proper goddamn rifle. Shotgun only is sucking-
    Would like to hunt with semi-auto rifle, also (one of the scary black ones!).

Request P.C.G. Fuds pull up pants to nipples and retire to Florida where they may spend the rest of their days causing traffic delays and accidents.

That is all.
    Semi auto requires a legislative change. Contact your representive.

As far as rifles in special regs area, contact your commissioner, there are studies out there that state that a shotgun is no safer then a rifle. The current PGC board of Commissioners are open to change.
    Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion, without the discomfort of thought.

John F Kennedy.

(Bucks County)

Thanks WCO,R.W.J.

I'm off my rant- I ran into a pair of elderly, cranky curmudgeons who disparage hunting with semi-autos. Perish the thought of even owning an AR15- What the hell does anyone need one of those for?!

I was never a fan of slugs as they do not seem to drop deer like rifle rounds do.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    Thanks WCO,R.W.J.

I'm off my rant- I ran into a pair of elderly, cranky curmudgeons who disparage hunting with semi-autos. Perish the thought of even owning an AR15- What the hell does anyone need one of those for?!

I was never a fan of slugs as they do not seem to drop deer like rifle rounds do.
    haha are you serious?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.