Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: LaRue Tactical

(Westmoreland County)

Default LaRue Tactical

Called and talked to the guys at Larue a few days ago to order mounting screws for a Comp M4s with the LaRue mount that I bought used. Thought I'd buy a few other assorted items while I had them on the phone so my order total was just over $50.

A few days later my order shows up and I find a free dillo bottle opener, free bottle of dry meat rub, two bumper stickers and a small copy of the constitution. They sent me the screws with the allen wrench, a QD adjustment wrench and a small vial of blue locktite. I check the invoice and find they didn't charge me for the small screw kit!

I called them after I received my order and thanked them, telling them I really appreciate that kind of service when most places are cutting corners with their customers now a days and keep up the good work. I'm sure those of you who have ordered from LaRue in the past are already aware of the way they operate.
    They were kind of surprised by my call but I am a firm believer of letting it be known when I am treated better than I expect. I get sick and tired of only ever hearing from people who complain. Sooooo big thumbs up for LaRue!

Default Re: LaRue Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    Called and talked to the guys at Larue a few days ago to order mounting screws for a Comp M4s with the LaRue mount that I bought used. Thought I'd buy a few other assorted items while I had them on the phone so my order total was just over $50.

A few days later my order shows up and I find a free dillo bottle opener, free bottle of dry meat rub, two bumper stickers and a small copy of the constitution. They sent me the screws with the allen wrench, a QD adjustment wrench and a small vial of blue locktite. I check the invoice and find they didn't charge me for the small screw kit!

I called them after I received my order and thanked them, telling them I really appreciate that kind of service when most places are cutting corners with their customers now a days and keep up the good work. I'm sure those of you who have ordered from LaRue in the past are already aware of the way they operate.
    They were kind of surprised by my call but I am a firm believer of letting it be known when I am treated better than I expect. I get sick and tired of only ever hearing from people who complain. Sooooo big thumbs up for LaRue!
    The order was worth the "dillo". I like gadgets, and this thing is just damn cool.
    Jules

(Chester County)

The people at LT are good one's. Their products are top notch as well. In a day & age where the economy is in the toilet and yet still companies do not care to respond or be helpful I agree LT is a breath of fresh air

I ordered a hat and got a second hat free...honestly I couldn't decide between black and khaki....and now I don't have to...Dillo Dust rocks
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    The order was worth the "dillo". I like gadgets, and this thing is just damn cool.
    Jules
    Just so happened I was off work the following day so I tested out the dillo thoroughly and have to agree with you 100%

Gotta love the "god bless our troops...especially our snipers" shirts too!

(Beaver County)

Good ol' Texas boys!

I've never ordered anything from them, and they've sent me two bottle openers, and some other stuff.

I guess I owe them!
    Kevin Singleton, Potawatomi - {ZRT - Sector 4}