Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Exclamation Why the LAW can't save you from CRIMINALS. MUST READ

The government makes laws banning assault weapons, fully-automatic, blah blah blah to help deterr criminals from getting them.
    You must be missing the point, lemme explain again.
    The government, makes LAWS, banning assault weapons, and fully-automatics, hoping that it will deterr CRIMINALS.
    I'm no genius, but I'm pretty damn sure, CRIMINALS aren't real huge on obeying LAWS. Which leaves every LAW abiding citizen, one-step behind the CRIMINAL we're trying to keep ourselves protected from. If the government would simply veto these acts, so to speak, then everyone would have the same oppurtunity to defend themselves. If Mickey G the bookie up the street can get an AK-47 with a100 round drum magazine, bi-pod, silencer, and a scope, to defend himself from his gangster associates, you should be able to also. The same LAWS that are meant to keep us protected are leaving us completely vulnerable, while the CRIMINALS keep getting the upper hand.
    I don't expect any feedback, because I'm pretty sure there is no argument to that. It's real, it's a fact and if you don't think the government is out to get you, it's probably because they already have.
    THINK. DO. BE. INDEPENDENCE.
    DIDN'T WE ALREADY KILL BRITISH PEOPLE FOR THIS?

(Erie County)

Default Re: Why the LAW can't save you from CRIMINALS. MUST READ

Oh you got my vote on this! Your 110 percent correct all b/s it keeps the law abiding down and the criminal ahead....hmmm I smell revolution in the air!
    Ron Paul for President! Save our US Constitution! Stop UN Control ~~

(Montgomery County)

Thanks I appreciate the feedback, if you like rap music that doesn't sound like garbage you should checkout soundclick.com/mcgenaric 'music', it's all free.

(Lehigh County)

It's easier to VOTE than to REVOLT.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Montgomery County)

yea, but vote for who? Every single one of these people running for office are all slimy cock-sucking twinkle-toed liars, who stand there in front of a whole country and lie to each and every ones face. They all make promises of bettering our nation, and it never happens. They promise lower taxes, never happens. They promise to have an exit strategy for Iraq, but it won't happen. they say they don't want to go to Iran, but by the time they get into office, Skull&Bones/Illuminati will have their hands so far up whoever's ass that they turn into a damn puppet. And who guarantess that our votes count anyways? Do you work at a voting booth? How do we know? It's like pressing that button to make the 'WALK' light turn on by every red-light. Half of 'em aren't even connected.
    Voting is the last line of defense before it has to turn physical. In my opinion, voting died around 1960, started to make it's way back, then got slaughtered in 2000 when everyone said Al Gore won, except for FOX networks, who soon set the pace for all other News to follow, and the rest is history. It wouldn't have mattered if you voted for John Kerry, all these people do the same damn thing. You might as well vote for Abe Lincoln because the last 'honest' president I saw got shot in the face in Dallas Texas.
    "I love the place I live, but I HATE the people in charge/ Speaking is hard when you got strings attached,/ so I'ma say it for you, 'cus I ain got none of that..."-IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE

And even if we voted for some random-ass average Joe, who actually made it to the white house, Illuminati would just snuff him, and replace him with their puppet of choice. We don't live in a real world anymore. I don't care who follows me, I'll start a one-man war. Declare Martial Law, inhibit my freedoms and rights, I dare you.
    I don't care who's with me, I know what's right and what's wrong, and this shit is wrong.
    Government:
    made:
    AIDS- "Population control, hopefully it will kill just the gays and the blacks" - THATS WRONG
    CRACK ( rock version of cocaine.) Made in Colombia most the time, brought in by US Customs (because you won't find Coca fields in Harlem), sold to black gangsters starving for a buck, turned into crack, and sold to most poverty-stricken areas, which, in turn, stay poverty-stricken.
    YES,... they do. Is it really hard to believe though? Rudy Guliani was told to stay in a bunker in NYC while the 9/11 shit was going down, why? People died in the basements of the towers minutes before the planes hit. Their were hundreds of reported explosions, that the planes couldn't be blamed for. Jet Fuel does NOT burn hot enough to melt/bend those structural beams. Why did building number 7 fall? Why did flight 83 land at an airport before it went on it's last flight? Why are their no commercial markings on the planes? Why does the crash in PA have no wreckage? Why does the Pentagon not have any plane parts anywhere by the crash site? Why were the tapes confiscated? WHY ARE THE JFK TAPES CONFISCATED TO THIS DAY? (zapruder wasn't the only dude with a camera that day) Your being lied to, that's why.
    It's fucking disgusting because it's true. Your government will not hesitate to kill you, and I'll be damned if I can't return the favor.

I could go on all day, but I'm not, do the damn research yourself. Look up how the government plugs your ass on a daily basis. Try not to puke when you realize the truth.
    Last edited by Genaric; November 15th, 2007 at 08:47 PM. Reason: mispelled a word

(Delaware County)

+1 vote

Behind this argument 100%. Writing a Gun Control paper for school. Will post it when it's finished.

(Erie County)

Ron Paul!!! For President!
    Ron Paul for President! Save our US Constitution! Stop UN Control ~~

(Lehigh County)

The current crop of presidential hopefuls are a sorry lot, for the most part. Ron Paul has a great message and may do well in spite of ALL the media ignoring/laughing at him.

My current political position is "I will no longer vote for the lesser of two evils. Why vote for evil?"

Research the candidates, in ALL the political parties. (Yes there are more than two.)

My final point is, if the RKBA folks voted for someone true to the US Constitution we could change the political scene.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Montgomery County)

moved this to the "General" post forum, as it has jack squat to do with Concealed and Open carry forum.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

Quote Originally Posted by Genaric View Post
    yea, but vote for who? Every single one of these people running for office are all slimy cock-sucking twinkle-toed liars, who stand there in front of a whole country and lie to each and every ones face. They all make promises of bettering our nation, and it never happens. They promise lower taxes, never happens. They promise to have an exit strategy for Iraq, but it won't happen. they say they don't want to go to Iran, but by the time they get into office, Skull&Bones/Illuminati will have their hands so far up whoever's ass that they turn into a damn puppet. And who guarantess that our votes count anyways? Do you work at a voting booth? How do we know? It's like pressing that button to make the 'WALK' light turn on by every red-light. Half of 'em aren't even connected.
    Voting is the last line of defense before it has to turn physical. In my opinion, voting died around 1960, started to make it's way back, then got slaughtered in 2000 when everyone said Al Gore won, except for FOX networks, who soon set the pace for all other News to follow, and the rest is history. It wouldn't have mattered if you voted for John Kerry, all these people do the same damn thing. You might as well vote for Abe Lincoln because the last 'honest' president I saw got shot in the face in Dallas Texas.
    "I love the place I live, but I HATE the people in charge/ Speaking is hard when you got strings attached,/ so I'ma say it for you, 'cus I ain got none of that..."-IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE

And even if we voted for some random-ass average Joe, who actually made it to the white house, Illuminati would just snuff him, and replace him with their puppet of choice. We don't live in a real world anymore. I don't care who follows me, I'll start a one-man war. Declare Martial Law, inhibit my freedoms and rights, I dare you.
    I don't care who's with me, I know what's right and what's wrong, and this shit is wrong.
    Government:
    made:
    AIDS- "Population control, hopefully it will kill just the gays and the blacks" - THATS WRONG
    CRACK ( rock version of cocaine.) Made in Colombia most the time, brought in by US Customs (because you won't find Coca fields in Harlem), sold to black gangsters starving for a buck, turned into crack, and sold to most poverty-stricken areas, which, in turn, stay poverty-stricken.
    YES,... they do. Is it really hard to believe though? Rudy Guliani was told to stay in a bunker in NYC while the 9/11 shit was going down, why? People died in the basements of the towers minutes before the planes hit. Their were hundreds of reported explosions, that the planes couldn't be blamed for. Jet Fuel does NOT burn hot enough to melt/bend those structural beams. Why did building number 7 fall? Why did flight 83 land at an airport before it went on it's last flight? Why are their no commercial markings on the planes? Why does the crash in PA have no wreckage? Why does the Pentagon not have any plane parts anywhere by the crash site? Why were the tapes confiscated? WHY ARE THE JFK TAPES CONFISCATED TO THIS DAY? (zapruder wasn't the only dude with a camera that day) Your being lied to, that's why.
    It's fucking disgusting because it's true. Your government will not hesitate to kill you, and I'll be damned if I can't return the favor.

I could go on all day, but I'm not, do the damn research yourself. Look up how the government plugs your ass on a daily basis. Try not to puke when you realize the truth.
    you seem pretty pissed..... i dont blame you. just try to keep a cool head..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast