Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Default Re: STRICTLY "Real" Girls and Guns Pic Thread NO MODELS

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    What you guys forget is you can't give up on life...just trying to find a girl. If you just focus on you, a girl who likes your qualities will find you attractive because she will see those qualities and more importantly you working to improve yourself.

So...for example.

Instead of letting myself go (more than I have as a college student, seeing 20 pounds go wouldn't hurt) I would concentrate on my passions.

I want to become an educator.
    I want to move to Florida, as very least NC. I want to live by the shore in the south.
    I enjoy working on bikes and cars and going to car shows.
    I enjoy amateur photography but never take it too seriously.
    I know I need to lose a few pounds and live healthier, but it is not on my priorities a finite amount of time and energy available
    I love lame movies and music.
    I have a passion for history and government
    I am a 'firearms enthusiast" and pro-2A. (NO SHIT?)

I probably drink a little more than I should. (What college student doesn't?)
    I am not religious. I'm not opposed to the idea it just doesn't appeal to me or play a big part in my life as of now.
    I try and be as polite as possible in public, but in the same turn I don't really care what others think of me.
    I think that family is incredibly important and value things such as sit down family meals.

I am friend/person oriented. I would rather go out of my way to make dinner and eat with my friends than eat alone.
    I am sarcastic and I find humor in poking fun, both at myself and friends. Some people find this really funny, others don't.
    I suffer from mild depression, it puts me in bad moods sometimes and I can be difficult to deal with.
    I am a self proclaimed misanthrope
    but oddly enough I am GREAT at connecting, communicating and dealing with most people.

My point is, as I'm finishing my education and trying to get my teaching cert and begin a career...focusing on those things that are important to me and improving myself will land me the girl who thinks that is attractive. For example, the religious thing. I have a friend who is deeply religious and that is all good for her. Other than we are very compatible, similar interests and get along. BUT, if I didn't work on myself in the respect of sorting out how I feel about religion, her and I wouldn't know it couldn't work. On the positive side...a perspective girl might find my humble nature about my physical appearance attractive since she can relate. Or a girl might find my genuine interest in history and politics and my desire to teach it attractive. A girl might find my polite demeanor and emphasis on family and friends attractive since she feels the same way. Maybe she is very quiet...then these things would not be attractive to her (this did happen, great girl but was VERY shy and I am VERY extroverted). I work on a Porsche 944 racecar and I spend weekends during the summer at various racetracks. If a girl can't understand this passion or at very least accept it...it isn't going to work. If a girl likes the cold weather and the mountains and her priorities are to move to Vermont...it isn't going to work. You'll find in south Florida where it is still 80 degrees. I could repeat this for everything but I think you guys get the point. You need to fine tune yourself so a girl sees those qualities and your drive as attractive.

They are not going to learn these things by me trying to convince her I'm worth her time. MY BEHAVIOR AND PERSONALITY should convince her.

What isn't going to land me the "right" girl is going out and trying to act in certain ways in bars and clubs in order to try and get numbers. Two drastically different examples but I think you guys get the point.

Sorry about the dating infomercial...just trying to make a point. Letting yourself go is not "not trying to date". Not trying to date is better yourself and waiting for a girl to find you attractive. Truly YOU attractive, not what your persona or activities in trying to find a girl.

This make sense to anyone? Damn I just typed a lot...here are some pictures of my friend learning to shoot...

See has that "leaned back" stance.

That is my dumbass grinning in the background with the Phils hat on...

~ Derek

Well hot things, how bout me and you saturday night, Shrewsbury in York county? LOL - oh wait, you are probably like 17 years younger than me...
    LOL, I am a woman...

Here's some real gals with guns...

1) me at age 20 going on 12 ( yes I look like a kid in this pic), the guy was my gay guy buddy- the SBR his dad's. Oh look trigger discipline! I learned it reading gun publications.

2)Grapeshot from OCDO and SFN, plus a couple of us other gun gals

3)This is me 2 years ago, 36 going on 26. Everyone always says I look at least 10 years younger than I am. In this pic I had been doing a VERY hard regimen to lose weight with low carb and 30 mins a day hard cardio- 20 pounds in 3 months, but then I stopped losing no matter what, then I had another bout of depression- stupid female hormones ruining everything. Gained it all back. New depression med that actually works well has a side effect listed- "weight gain" SIGH...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    LOL, I am a woman...

Oh I forgot about these! A real gal in TN- Oleg Volk pics- I am the one who got her hooked up with him for the pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyShot View Post
    Pics of the wife with the P95 (posted these in a seperate thread about two months ago, was my fiancé back then, ) thought I'd toss them in here now too...

Nice pics, she should be in a James Bond flick.

(Montgomery County)

safety nazi BS removed, get over it folks.

reminder, be civil, dont be rude.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JayBell View Post
    safety nazi BS removed, get over it folks.

reminder, be civil, dont be rude.
    Good job!

(Columbia County)

Here's a video of my wife shooting my S&W 500:

Last edited by JayBell; November 21st, 2010 at 06:49 PM.

(Montgomery County)

question: are some of you posters mentally deficient?

a few posts up I wrote "safety nazi BS removed, get over it folks."

the first thing i find in here is 2 more safety nazis squawking over finger/trigger bullshit in staged photos.

people, the model is FULLY aware of what they are doing, so stop being a buncha nanny state jackwagons.

deleted, again.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by max384 View Post
    Here's a video of my wife shooting my S&W 500:
    hahaha, very nice!

"wanna shot it again?"
    "nooo!"

(Wayne County)

Aww, what the hell. I just wanna fit in and show off my little girl. This is younger daughter.

IMG00192-20101111-1030.jpg

IMG00191-20101111-1007.jpg
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Page 13 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast