Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Looking for a gym...

Thanks Tootie.. I'll have to figure out what I want to do.. It's a bit out of the way of my commute, but I do want to do something...

So if I'd get the 10 sessions, just to establish my base program, I wouldn't have to pay the joining fee? Until I would complete the training, and decide to join?

The big thing with me right now is to establish a training program tailored to me. Once I get that down, I can increase an modify appropriately. I just would like to have a trainer analyze me and set up a diet/lifting program for me to work from.

Thanks for the info Tootie!
    III%

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    Thanks Tootie.. I'll have to figure out what I want to do.. It's a bit out of the way of my commute, but I do want to do something...

So if I'd get the 10 sessions, just to establish my base program, I wouldn't have to pay the joining fee? Until I would complete the training, and decide to join?

The big thing with me right now is to establish a training program tailored to me. Once I get that down, I can increase an modify appropriately. I just would like to have a trainer analyze me and set up a diet/lifting program for me to work from.

Thanks for the info Tootie!
    If you buy sessions the join fee is waived completely, you never have to pay it. Now if you don't want to pay for training sessions and just want a quick how to, when you join (without training) you still get 3 free sessions. That might be what would work for you. They have a nutritionist that can help you out too (free). Lots of free things with this gym, that's why I like them so much. Besides that the people are great, well most of them are, I won't include the creepy guy/s.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    If you buy sessions the join fee is waived completely, you never have to pay it. Now if you don't want to pay for training sessions and just want a quick how to, when you join (without training) you still get 3 free sessions. That might be what would work for you. They have a nutritionist that can help you out too (free). Lots of free things with this gym, that's why I like them so much. Besides that the people are great, well most of them are, I won't include the creepy guy/s.
    Ah nice! Thanks Tootie. Free things are always a plus!

I may have to stop off after work sometime and check things out. Especially if it would only be $100 for 3 training sessions and nutritionist help! That's pretty much what I'm looking for
    III%

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    Ah nice! Thanks Tootie. Free things are always a plus!

I may have to stop off after work sometime and check things out. Especially if it would only be $100 for 3 training sessions and nutritionist help! That's pretty much what I'm looking for
    Yep, stop in, take a look around. Give my name if you join. I think the tall redhead named Christine would suffice or you could use my last name.

Like I said, if you want I have a free pass for a day.

Did I mention that they have classes too. Free of course. Everything from Kick boxing to Yoga. So much to do, so little time to do them in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12