Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Best Holster EVER!

I am a bit of a holster snob. I have had lots of them in all different configurations and made of just about ever material for all forms of carry. I occasionally change out my carry gun depending upon the weather and what I am wearing and my general mood. I believe I read somewhere that carrying a gun is suppose to be comforting...not comfortable. I like to think that I can have both.
    I splurged and bought a Milt Sparks Versa-Max II IWB holster with shark trim for my latest carry piece, a Sig P239 SAS in .40S&W. Wore it for quite an extended period today (ALL day) and I must say that I simply love this holster. I wasn't wearing the very best belt but this holster kept my gun in place and comfortable all day long. I spent some time getting used to the draw from it and it is smooth and just a great piece of work. Very easy to re-holster due to the 'open mouth' design.
    In this instance I believe that the old saying "You get what you pay for" is very true for the VMII. A+++++ for Milt Sparks.

Default Re: Best Holster EVER!

Glad to hear that the Milt Sparks holsters are still making people happy.

Please, if you really want to rave about your holster, come back in six months or a year after using the holster for the duration. Tell us then how well made it is, how much it meets your needs and expectations. One day's use is not really worth much in qualifications to be labeled the "Best Holster EVER".

I am fairly certain you will be satisfied with your Versa-Max II, post again later when some meaningful time has elapsed.

Rick

(Luzerne County)

I have a VM-II with 10 years of nearly daily service. Tried the rest (at the time) and VM-II was the clear winner for me by a longshot.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by RLS View Post
    Please, if you really want to rave about your holster, come back in six months or a year after using the holster for the duration. Tell us then how well made it is, how much it meets your needs and expectations. One day's use is not really worth much in qualifications to be labeled the "Best Holster EVER".

I am fairly certain you will be satisfied with your Versa-Max II, post again later when some meaningful time has elapsed.

Rick
    Point taken and I certainly will do. I have other VMII's for other carry guns (Beretta Vertec and PX4) which I have worn off and on for several years but this was my first time wearing one for 12+hours. Others that I have had and worn for that period of time (Fist, Mitch Rosen, etc) always dug into me and I couldn't wait to take them off. I had (mistakenly) thought that was just how it was going to be with an IWB holster. Very happy to realize that isn't the case.

(York County)

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(York County)

Ok....here I am 2 months later and still saying that the VMII is simply the best holster I have ever worn.

I wear it every day and find it to be comfortable and easy to put on/off. Not a single issue yet.

(York County)

Do I have to say it again?

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(York County)

...I know...I know....But you were so SUBTLE with your last remark.

Pic's to follow!

I've not read a single negative thing about Multiple Sparks yet. I have a VM II for my Glock 17 and I love it.