Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Incompetence, thy name is BATF

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39282887...me_and_courts/

U.S. bid to stem flow of weapons to Mexico cartels misfires

WASHINGTON — A major Justice Department program aimed at intercepting the flow of U.S. weapons to Mexico’s drug cartels is misfiring due to bureaucratic turf battles and a failure to share critical intelligence about illegal firearms purchases, according to an internal department report.

(York County)

Default Re: Incompetence, thy name is BATF

The BATF needs to be disbanded. It is quite obvious over the years that it is staffed with little-dicked Rambo wannabes that are too arrogant and/or incompetent to follow even the clearest of orders. Can anyone think of anything they have done in recent history that they haven't fucked up?
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."

Whatever Happened to the one who had the plywood door on his hotel room in Texas? I'm with you get rid of them.

oscar

(Berks County)

I was just reading a press release on their website...

After a 21 month multi-agency undercover investigation of the Pagans they managed to arrest something like 17 individuals on drug, murder and weapon traficing charges...

The net result for the ATF?

34 guns confiscated.

Two freakin' years of ATF involvement and they net 34 guns?

Shit, cops probably leave more than 34 guns in two years on toilet bowl tanks at turnpike rest stops.

( probably half by ATF agents )

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by twoeggsup View Post
    I was just reading a press release on their website...

After a 21 month multi-agency undercover investigation of the Pagans they managed to arrest something like 17 individuals on drug, murder and weapon traficing charges...

The net result for the ATF?

34 guns confiscated.

Two freakin' years of ATF involvement and they net 34 guns?

Shit, cops probably leave more than 34 guns in two years on toilet bowl tanks at turnpike rest stops.

So funny but so true! LOL

(Monroe County)

Can anyone think of anything they have done in recent history that they haven't fucked up?

Can anyone think of anything they have done EVER that they haven't fucked up?

There. Fixed it for you.

They are much more than just small-dicked Rambos.
    They are a bunch of lawless goons who should be prosecuted for the litany of crimes they have committed over many decades.

Beware of them being dis-banded as it is most likely they would be absorbed into another agency like FBI, DEA, Homeland Security, or some other alphabet soup gang.

(Monroe County)

Black Dog was not just a movie, it was a documentary on failures of the BATF and FBI.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

I mean we all know that you can walk up to a gun show and get grenades and fully automatic rifles....

/sarcasm
    Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by tes151 View Post
    Can anyone think of anything they have done in recent history that they haven't fucked up?
    Anyone ever think that you never hear about success stories because "success" doesn't sell as news?

1. Successfully prosecuted the idiots that robbed A&A guns and put the owner in the hospital

2. Successfully prosecuted the "nice lady" that was straw buying handguns for her coke dealing felon of a boyfriend.

3. Successfully prosecuted the guy that was running guns from our area straight to NYC.

Thats just in this area! I bet no one here ever read about any of them in the local news?

I could go on and on but I figure I have already said enough in BATF's defense to change my posative rep to nice shiny red blocks!

BATF is like ANY other LE dept. They do fuck up and make mistakes and YES they do have a few members that are overzelous idiots BUT in the years I have been dealing with them (approx. 30 different agents) I have yet to meet one of the supposed "jack booted thugs"

So now I have my asbestos underwear on, so go ahead and flame away!

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by MaDuece View Post
    Anyone ever think that you never hear about success stories because "success" doesn't sell as news?

1. Successfully prosecuted the idiots that robbed A&A guns and put the owner in the hospital

2. Successfully prosecuted the "nice lady" that was straw buying handguns for her coke dealing felon of a boyfriend.

3. Successfully prosecuted the guy that was running guns from our area straight to NYC.

Thats just in this area! I bet no one here ever read about any of them in the local news?

I could go on and on but I figure I have already said enough in BATF's defense to change my posative rep to nice shiny red blocks!

BATF is like ANY other LE dept. They do fuck up and make mistakes and YES they do have a few members that are overzelous idiots BUT in the years I have been dealing with them (approx. 30 different agents) I have yet to meet one of the supposed "jack booted thugs"

So now I have my asbestos underwear on, so go ahead and flame away!
    You said it yourself:
    BATF is like ANY other LE dept. They do fuck up and make mistakes and YES they do have a few members that are overzelous idiots
    And that's about the correct statement, in my opinion. They most certainly do some good things, no doubt. But as with LEO's, politicians, etc. The bad ones seem to make the entire group look bad. It's hard to tell if the majority abuses power, or the few bad ones reflect negatively on the entire group. Either way, I can understand why people get pissed. But they also have to realize, there are some good ones out there as well, trying to uphold the Constitution and laws in place....
    III%

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast