I won't say who this is... I thought it was absolutely hilarious though. A new aficionado recently introduced to ownership and carrying. He's got a G26 Glock and a .22 something or other.

"My clothes are too damned tight. Even my stretch shorts, size 34, that I have worn for years with no problem now squeeze my guts when I have my CrossBreed Super Tuck slipped inside the waist band. And, carrying 2 lbs of gun on my belt makes my pants fall down around my knees unless I cinch the belt so tight that even a fart can’t get out. You have ruined my wardrobe by getting me started on this hobby. I’m thinking of looking for a .32/.380 cal pistol like a Walther PPK or some thing that size as my EDC.

My belts now come in several sizes: Too short or too long; too narrow or too wide. Who knew that 1.5” belt loops were so hard to find. Now I have to buy not only a new belt but new pants. And, a few new shirts that hang down loose around my hips. I’m sending you my bill from LL Bean and Land’s End. My friends have noticed my new dress style and are making humorous comments about it but at least they haven’t figured out that I’m packing heat yet.

Then there’s the cost of ammunition! Do you know what 20 9mm JHP’s cost! I get funny looks when I go into Wal-Mart and buy 300 rounds of CCI Mini Mags, 150 rounds of 9mm fmj, 20 rounds of jhp, and 550 rounds of Remington Gold Bullet .22 LR. They must think I’m some kind of nut – carrying all that lead to the car is pretty good exercise though…"