Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Question Need advice on a bachelor party

Hi all,
    I am getting married pretty soon ( October 3rd) and my best man and I are trying to organize a bachelor party. We are thinking of going to a range for a couple of hours ( or more ) and then hitting the town later on in the day. Question is which range would you recommend? Which one can we rent from? I do have a decent collection but between 10-15 people that would be a big stretch. Plus, I'd also like to have a range master cause not everyone in the group will have firearms knowledge and safety comes first.
    I am a member of PMSC, just haven't been there in a while . Should i call the guys and see if they would let us organize something like this? Any thoughts, ideas are very appreciated !!
    Thanks!
    DODGE the father RAM the daughter

We bleed black & gold

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Need advice on a bachelor party

Quote Originally Posted by iomedic View Post
    Hi all,
    I am getting married pretty soon ( October 3rd) and my best man and I are trying to organize a bachelor party. We are thinking of going to a range for a couple of hours ( or more ) and then hitting the town later on in the day. Question is which range would you recommend? Which one can we rent from? I do have a decent collection but between 10-15 people that would be a big stretch. Plus, I'd also like to have a range master cause not everyone in the group will have firearms knowledge and safety comes first.
    I am a member of PMSC, just haven't been there in a while . Should i call the guys and see if they would let us organize something like this? Any thoughts, ideas are very appreciated !!
    Thanks!
    You can rent the range at PMSC, it's $10.00 a person and there will be at least one RSO.
    Μολὼν λαβέ