Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Additional barrels for Rossi Single Shots.

I got a Rossi .243/20ga. matched pair for next to nothing. I've been trying to find individual barrels for this thing but I can't seem to find squat, leading me to believe they aren't available. Does anyone know if I can purchase additional barrels? Or if it would be safe to use one from another rifle/set.

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Additional barrels for Rossi Single Shots.

Rossi never got their barrel accessory program off the ground.

You'll have to find people with barrels that they are willing to part with. Then you will have to fit the barrel to your receiver, which may require shimming or milling of the barrel lug.

Rossi, like H&R/NEF, fit their barrels to a given frame. So direct interchange ability is only between barrels specifically fitted to a specific receiver. Which is why there are no aftermarket barrels, or unfitted barrels available.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Rossi never got their barrel accessory program off the ground.

You'll have to find people with barrels that they are willing to part with. Then you will have to fit the barrel to your receiver, which may require shimming or milling of the barrel lug.

Rossi, like H&R/NEF, fit their barrels to a given frame. So direct interchange ability is only between barrels specifically fitted to a specific receiver. Which is why there are no aftermarket barrels, or unfitted barrels available.
    Thanks, that's the info I was looking for, even though its not exactly what I wanted to hear.

(Bucks County)

They are releasing the Wizard which be an interchangeable barrel system like the TC rifle/pistols. But for the matched pairs and Tri-fecta owners like us, we're out of luck.
    Guns are dangerous, but no guns is more dangerous.

(Lebanon County)

I just ran across your post. I happened to come across A 22 mag.And a 20 ga. Matched set. I do not have any use for them. They are in the original box that also has the carrying bag. Would you like to purchase these. If so call me at 7177019018 or email at beas4653@yahoo.com. Thanks I hope this will help you.

i have a 22l/410 and looking for either a 20 gauge and or a rifle caliber. been looking for a while now. any info would be great.

Good luck..... I don't think rossi is even selling those single shots anymore.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvCuff98 View Post
    i have a 22l/410 and looking for either a 20 gauge and or a rifle caliber. been looking for a while now. any info would be great.
    I have a Rossi I*d be willing to part with. I*d have to sell the whole thing not just the barrels. It*s in real nice shape. Basically like new considering it*s age. It does have a hammer extension if i remember correctly. The Rossi is .50 cal muzzleloader with tru glo sights and .243 with a small scope For deer hunting. I*m not sure what it*s worth. If interested Pm me. Thanks