Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1911PartsPlus.com

Hi all. I am new to this board. I signed up to inquire about a PA guy that I am currently having a problem with on some parts. I want to know if anyone else knows him or has had any dealings with him. I bought a part from 1911partsplus.com in Allentown. It took forever to get the part and he would never answer my emails. I ordered a hammer and received a trigger. After many more emails he finally said to return the trigger and he would refund my money. It has been a very long time and I cannot get my refund or any response at all. I really feel like I may be getting stiffed on this deal.

Does anyone know Christopher? I would like to get this all cleared up. Thanks.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 1911PartsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Hi all. I am new to this board. I signed up to inquire about a PA guy that I am currently having a problem with on some parts. I want to know if anyone else knows him or has had any dealings with him. I bought a part from 1911partsplus.com in Allentown. It took forever to get the part and he would never answer my emails. I ordered a hammer and received a trigger. After many more emails he finally said to return the trigger and he would refund my money. It has been a very long time and I cannot get my refund or any response at all. I really feel like I may be getting stiffed on this deal.

Does anyone know Christopher? I would like to get this all cleared up. Thanks.
    The guy is a douche. I bought a stamped M1911A1 trigger from him about 2 years ago. It took a VERY long time for him to not be busy, on the road, etc. Firstly he claimed to have never gotten my order. Funny thing about ecommerce, the customer gets confirmation! So after me reminding him of this, he threw out that he is......clergy! To top it off he then claimed that my order number was not really mine, but for another guy. Lost all hope of him telling me the truth and I lost patience. I finally did get the trigger - he never mentioned on the site that it was refinished. Total time for me to get it from order....about 2 months.

Bottom line, dude is a class A jackass and douchebag of the first asshat degree.

NEVER NEVER NEVER deal with him.

This guy is a thief, plain and simple. I am about to seek legal action on this ass clown. Everyone beware and stay clear of this jackass!

(Bucks County)

i thank you guys for the feedback. he had an item on gunbroker that had my interest.

Stay away from this crook. I am filing a complaint with the state attorney general tomorrow on him.

Just an update for anyone thinking of dealing with this bum. He is an absolute crook. I still have not seen my money or gotten an email from him. BEWARE and STAY AWAY from him.

This guy is still a stinkin crook and rip off artist.

Sure wish I'd have found this site BEFORE I gave my $68 to this "man of the cloth." I guess what makes me the very saddest, is the fact he represents himself as a "disciple of Christ."

If anyone is wondering if he got better at what he does since the posts back in 2010, I guess the answer would be YES, if "better" means better at stealing money and NEVER responding to multiple requests for information.

PLEASE do yourself a favor and stay FAR away from this man. If I can save you time and money, I'll consider it worth the $68 this man stole from me. Not the most expensive lesson in life I've ever learned!

Hoover34

Quote Originally Posted by Hoover34 View Post
    Sure wish I'd have found this site BEFORE I gave my $68 to this "man of the cloth." I guess what makes me the very saddest, is the fact he represents himself as a "disciple of Christ."

If anyone is wondering if he got better at what he does since the posts back in 2010, I guess the answer would be YES, if "better" means better at stealing money and NEVER responding to multiple requests for information.

PLEASE do yourself a favor and stay FAR away from this man. If I can save you time and money, I'll consider it worth the $68 this man stole from me. Not the most expensive lesson in life I've ever learned!

Hoover34
    always beware of the Holy Rollers, they usually hide behind their contrived devotion.

Hello Forum,

I just found this site and registered so I could add my two cents to this thread. The quote below is what I have posted on a couple of other firearms forums. Spread the word to prevent this scumbag from ripping-off anyone else.

Best Regards to you all.

Beware of 1911 Parts Plus. I placed an order for about $40 in parts back in December, paid by check and haven't received anything.

The owner, Christopher Hershman, refuses to respond to telephone and email communication. And, as of today, hasn't refunded my payment of $47.69. Since my BBB complaint, his phones indicate the voice mail is full. I was able to speak with what I believe is his secretary or assistant and she indicates Christopher Hershman is too busy to return calls or respond to emails. She indicated that he would ship, but I believe those comments were just a lot of lip service.

I filed a BBB complaint 30/03/13 and haven't received a response. The BBB shows about 10 complaints over the past three years of which only five have been resolved. 1911PartsPlus.com has a BBB "F" rating.

http://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-eas...n-pa-112333744

http://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-eas...744/complaints

Business Information
    Business ID: 0112333744
    Name: 1911 Parts Plus
    Address: P.O. Box 3303
    City: Allentown
    State/County: PA
    Zip/Postal Code: 18106
    Business Phone Number: (610) 366-7880 / (484) 695-5638 cell

Christopher Hershman LinkedIn Profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/christopherhershman

I'm posting this information so that forum members don't make the same mistake I made in doing business with this guy.

The website is still up and appears to be a valid business. This is a heads-up to beware of this guy.

Regards to all.
    Last edited by tjg79; April 23rd, 2013 at 05:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast