Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Indiana County)

Default Beretta PX4 Storm Dummy Gun

Hello folks,
    I hope this is the right spot for this thread.
    My brother has a Beretta Px4 storm (9mm) and I wanted to get him a custom holster as a surprise for him for his wedding. My holster guy needs the firearm overnight to get it sized correctly.
    I don't want to have to ask my brother for his Beretta, seeing that it will be a surprise, so I figured I'd see if anyone has a dummy gun or training gun in this model?
    If anyone has one, would they be willing to let me borrow it for a few days? Thanks!

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Beretta PX4 Storm Dummy Gun

Quote Originally Posted by XJeffro View Post
    Hello folks,
    I hope this is the right spot for this thread.
    My brother has a Beretta Px4 storm (9mm) and I wanted to get him a custom holster as a surprise for him for his wedding. My holster guy needs the firearm overnight to get it sized correctly.
    I don't want to have to ask my brother for his Beretta, seeing that it will be a surprise, so I figured I'd see if anyone has a dummy gun or training gun in this model?
    If anyone has one, would they be willing to let me borrow it for a few days? Thanks!
    They usually run between $35 and $50, you could order one online and send it to the maker.

They're kind of a specialty item, I doubt anyone would have one lying around unless they make holsters. I could be wrong though. Good luck!
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwb1500 View Post
    They usually run between $35 and $50, you could order one online and send it to the maker.

They're kind of a specialty item, I doubt anyone would have one lying around unless they make holsters. I could be wrong though. Good luck!
    I have several "blue guns" or training guns for the guns that I own and I don't make holsters. They are used for retention and disarm training.

EDIT TO ADD: OP sorry I don't have one for the PX4 - maybe you could get him one to go with the holster as part of the present so he can practice with it?
    Last edited by falcn; September 7th, 2010 at 01:54 PM.
    FNX-9 Two-tone

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by falcn View Post
    EDIT TO ASS: OP sorry I don't have one for the PX4 - maybe you could get him one to go with the holster as part of the present so he can practice with it?
    Yeah, that's a good idea. I found some for around $40. I never even thought about giving him the blue gun. Thanks!

(Allegheny County)

Hahahha "edit to ass" sorry about that - home sick and my brain is not as clear today as usual - didn't notice the typo before hitting submit.
    FNX-9 Two-tone

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwb1500 View Post

I have a guy that makes nice holsters for me. If he doesn't have the blue gun, he usually can get one - send him an email, maybe he can help you out :

Joe at jpc201@verizon.net

Good luck !