Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Question Sightmark vs. Yukon Sightmark, is there a difference?

I am looking to pick up a cheaper "tactical" style scope for my savage. By tactical I mean that I want to shoot from a bench, or prone at 100 to 300 + yards. I'd like mildot, and turret knobs so I don't have to take off the caps (plus it looks cool ). I'd also like coated optics. I don't have a big budget. I have been looking at Millet, Mueller, and Sightmark. I have seen both Sightmark, and Yukon Sightmark for sale on ebay, and the Yukon Sightmark is about $30 cheaper. Does anyone know if there is a difference? I looked around on the internet for a while, but couldn't find an answer. Also, has anyone any experience with sightmark? I also found a Burris fullfield, but it doesn't have the turrets, but it seems to be a better scope. Just looking for some guidance at this popint.
    Last edited by soularcher; September 7th, 2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Misspelling in title.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Sightmark vs. Yukon Sightmark, is there a difference?

Just an FYI, I called the manufacturer, and got a rude cs agent, got transferred to some russian sounding woman, and she said that it is the same scope. I find that hard to believe, since the Yukon scope is 25% cheaoper. I think I'll just stay away from this brand, something stinks.