wake up people! why would we ever endorse kress?? let's start out with the most basic fact....kress has never carried a firearm, does not carry a firearm, and will never carry a firearm!!...he has said so himself!! he is just another lying politician!! how can we elect a sheriff who will not/is not licensed to carry a firearm!! he is a lying weasel politician!! if kress were even elected (no chance at all) he would not even be able to make an arrest..kress has no law enforcement experience...plus, he still lives at home with his mother!!! MULLEN is not a politician...he is a mans-man...a cops-cop...take a trip to the courthouse, ask MULLEN if he is carrying a firearm at that moment, i'll bet my house he is (glock 9mm)...he ALWAYS DOES....does anyone out there know how many gun battles MULLEN was in in his career?? numerous!! he was protecting himself, the citizens, and his fellow law enforcement officers...does anyone else know that MULLEN has also shot/wounded numerous people defending himself and his fellow officers?? ask him, he has some wild stories!! i found him easily approachable and more than willing to talk about his career when i went to the courthouse last month...his career is very-very impressive...MULLEN made undercover drug buys, arrested scum bag gang bangers, was the head of homicide for numerous years, was the deputy chief, etc etc... he even had the unfortunate instance of having his partner killed as they busted down a door to arrest a murderer...MULLEN is not a politician, he is a cop and only a cop...he was brought in because of his "...impeccable record.." (post gazette)...he has been endorsed by 31 out of 34 groups...he also (as stated incorrectly in this thread) IS NOT FOR APPOINTMENT OF THE SHERIFF...he wants to let the voters decide...if someone questions me, i'll provide multiple sources....THIS IS WHY I WILL NOT VOTE FOR kress!!!! I WILL VOTE FOR BILL MULLEN FOR SHERIFF!!!!