Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: PPD Strikes Again - Confiscates weapon because I "refused to conceal"

Quote Originally Posted by o1dakota440 View Post
    i too will send whatever money i can to help with your legal fees. just let us know in this post. good luck
    We shall see. I appreciate the offers for assistance - as I said, more information will become available soon.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: PPD Strikes Again - Confiscates weapon because I "refused to conceal"

please let us know when you file a lawsuit so we can contribute to the fund.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Philadelphia County)

My best wishes.

It's been over 3 months since my felony stop for the awful crime of OC'ing in Philadelphia (with a LTCF). So far I haven't spoken to a single PPD officer (or above) who admitted the legal status of OC in the city. I still haven't received my copy of my incident report, either, despite filing the request and submitting payment months ago. At last check 'sir, sometimes these things are hard to track down, we'll get it to you as soon as it's located'.

Be sure to update us when you can.

(Berks County)

Was it this guy by any chance?

http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-14...her-forum.html

Best of luck.

(Clinton County)

So, basically, you got robbed by a criminal with a badge.

Good Luck! Sounds like harrassment to me.

(Lackawanna County)

This really needs to be foughts. Its bullshit. If you are willing to go through with it Im there at your back and Ill help with the bill
    Millions for defense, Not one cent for tribute!

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by YllwFvr View Post
    This really needs to be foughts. Its bullshit. If you are willing to go through with it Im there at your back and Ill help with the bill
    The problem here is that for quite some time, these things have been happening. Different members, different locations, but the same old story. Something needs to be done about this, and it needs to make a splash.

What is the last straw going to be? Today, Viper has his firearm taken. What about tomorrow? Next week? Five years from now?

I say we spread the word. Get everyone out there we can on board. This was an outright theft by a badge carrying LEO. If the story was changed and the LEO was caught smoking pot, he would be done. Media would be all over it. If it was about him abusing his wife, same story. Because OCers are a "minority", not as many people are willing to stand up and fight.

Something needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon. I, for one. Am willing to make a stand.
    I'm so fast, I can bump fire a bolt action.

(Luzerne County)

Sounds like you might have a case for harassment.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Lackawanna County)

Let me know when you need $$$

There isn't much anyone can do, unless your have like a lifelong friend who makes the rules, friend in the media who will cause trouble the size of Texas and risk his job or be able to afford a guy who can get you off for OJ style murders then idk

what kind of gun did the fuck get off you?

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast