Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Super38

Default Super38

good guy to do business with. did everything by mail and went nice and quick. no problems. would deal with him again.

steviesterno

(York County)

Default Re: Super38

Made a trade with Super38 and all went very well. Thank for the awesome rifle. Hope to do business with you again.

EDR

(York County)

We made another trade deal as all went well, thanks again...

EDR

(Allegheny County)

Default Super38

A great price on a great scope, and a quick and easy transaction. Highly recommended!

(Snyder County)

Default Super38

Super38 is a welcher, cheat, fraud, scammer!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!! NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM HIM!!!!

I offered to buy a pistol off him.He has a pistol to complete my collection. He was going away and i was going away as well so we agreed on when i would send payment. He sent me pics via phone, had PMs on here, send texts back and forth.

When i got back back, i asked him for his address to send him payment, and he already had my FFL info. Didn't hear anything back, and he was still coming on this site. I left him several PM's and several texts, all he had to do was give me his address.

If he sold the pistol from under me, he should be man enough to do so, hes old enough to own the pistol because he told me he is a C&R but with the was everything went, I'm thinking hes just a little kid.

Like i said before i have tried and tried to contact him, I'm a very patient person, but when someone is on this site and this site is devoted to guns and how Pennsylvanian's should be able to keep them. This guy is a bad apple for this site.

(Monroe County)

He got a few things off me and was super to work with. I would do more deals with him.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lehigh County)

A great guy, good communication, patient. We had a good trade and both ended up happy! Would do business with again without hesitation!