Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Philadelphia Spends Tax money to Hire Outside Attorney to handle denials

I will reiterate that rsklar is a stand up guy. I personally know hime to be a law abiding upstanding citizen who is able to own posses and carry a firearm in PA on or about his person. He is not a prohibited person from owning or possesing a firearm.

I have shot with him at my club regularly and taught many facets of public safety classes and EMS with him. I know him personally and professionaly. Many here on the forum have met him at the classes I have hosted to include moderators of this forum.

Lets not judge a book buy it's cover.

As they say: Judge not unles ye be judged first.

I am bailing out this thread as it is in my opinion goin no where but attacking the OP instead of the discussion he presented.

Default Re: Philadelphia Spends Tax money to Hire Outside Attorney to handle denials

Quote Originally Posted by gbrown221 View Post
    Lets not judge a book buy it's cover.

As they say: Judge not unles ye be judged first.

I am bailing out this thread as it is in my opinion goin no where but attacking the OP instead of the discussion he presented.
    Judging a book by it's cover refers to making a judgement based on appearances. No one is judging rsklar based on his appearance, his avatar or lack thereof, or sig or lack thereof, they are judging him based on the content of his posts.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but we all stand to be judged on our posts here, as that is all there is. We all stand as judges and the judged - what would you have us do, not argue about points? What would be the point of the forum? It is not a bulletin board. I too think Philly should handle this with one of the many dozens of attorneys already paid by the taxpayers. Hopefully an overwhelmed city attorney would be given the job and only have enough resources to fight the cases where truly prohibited person is involved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123