Please note this is open to ALL PAFOA MEMBERS.

Members of PAFOA who are not also members of PMSC are not permitted to bring guests.

Only those who are forum members or PMSC members may attend.

ONLY THE 3 IPSC RANGES ARE OPEN TO PAFOA GROUP SHOOTERS, all other ranges are off limits to non PMSC club members unless a PMSC member signs you into the Guest book and pays the additional $5.00 after the shoot.

Each person present at the shoot will be required to sign in and non-PMSC members will pay the $5 event fee.

Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent.

We open at 8:00AM. We usually shoot from 9:00AM to 1:00PM. Come and go as you please.

Be on time. Safety briefing will be 8:45am, if you are late for that briefing you will have to WAIT until 9:45am for the next Safety briefing.

Anyone arriving after 9:45am will need to see Joe Smith or P-11
NO ONE SHOOTS UNLESS THEY HAVE THE BRIEFING!!!!
this includes all PMSC members and previous attendees.

PM me if you would like to help with the following:

ROs : P-11, Joe Smith, Dagny
Main Range:
Easter Island: Roland
House:

other
Sign in: EM
Breakfast:Joyriverside, Clueless

When you enter the club property, go straight past the first building on left, through gate that will be open, bear right, head toward the large building on right.
Continue past building, you will see skeet/trap shooting area to your right, continue past that and road starts to go up a hill.
There is a sharp left turn before heading up a steep hill.(cars OK)
Continue to top. Some parking by the main range, or park along road near the top.

GOOD NEWS!

The PAFOA/PMSC 2010 Group Shoot Shirts are on the move and ready!

These shirts will be 100% cotton. They are Black Shirts with White printing on the front and back.

Before I order, I need to know a general idea of how many shirts people will want and what sizes they will need. Please post quantities and sizes in this thread and I will keep track. I would like to have these ready for GS #40 so hurry, hurry, hurry!

Sizes are as follows: S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL

The profits from these shirts will be split up evenly between the PAFOA and the PMSC.

Shirts are $15.00

Shirts will be sold at the Group Shoots...[/