Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Philadelphia OC get together.

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    Yeah, because that never happens.. That's never happened to anyone OC'ing, especially not to anyone on pafoa. Stop living in fantasy land.
    Just stop posting in my threads. You're just wasting time & space with your nonsense anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    I don't have an OC rig but ill hang my kimber out. If its a ways out ill get a owb holster for the XD45
    It would be on a Sunday most likely... I'll probably be there this coming Sunday like I usually am.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by ByblosHex View Post
    Just stop posting in my threads. You're just wasting time & space with your nonsense anyway.
    Every time you say stupid things I'll be there to correct you, friend. The problem isn't with the owner of the establishment, it could come from anywhere. Someone else in the restaurant could make an MWAG call, someone in the parking lot, or driving down the road and seeing a bunch of people OC'ing into the establishment could make an MWAG(S) call. That doesn't dictate how the police will react WHEN they respond, because if they get the call, they absolutely will make an appearance. Saying the police won't show up because the restaurant owner/manager is cool with it is nonsense. It's happened in the past, and it will happen in the future. Why you're so certain it won't happen to you is beyond me, I just hope you're prepared to deal with it. You could be arrested and/or charged with a bunch of bullshit made up laws, the propensity for it is certainly there in philly, and you may have your guns confiscated.

I'm not saying that will happen, I hope it doesn't. You can't simply assume you're "safe", because of your listed reason.
    Last edited by jcabin; July 23rd, 2010 at 09:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Montgomery County)

I said there would be a "fight" if cops showed up... I didn't say it was impossible for them to stop by. Cops usually OC, so they're more than welcome to join us as well.

You however are welcome on my Ignore list.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    I know I will not be there.

Can't afford the fight or the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by ByblosHex View Post
    I said there would be a "fight" if cops showed up... I didn't say it was impossible for them to stop by. Cops usually OC, so they're more than welcome to join us as well.

You however are welcome on my Ignore list.
    Thefristndsecond wasn't talking about a fist fight, he was talking about court battles, ltcf revocations, possible arrests, weapons confiscations, etc.

Unfortunately this has gone over your head. Place me on ignore if you like, it won't stop me from picking apart your nonsense so the people reading this forum don't think your ideas are good ones(in turn endangering themselves physically, financially, and having their 2a rights removed), because thus far all of them have sucked. If you can't take criticism, don't join forums.
    Last edited by jcabin; July 23rd, 2010 at 10:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Philadelphia County)

is this event going to take place?

Andrew previously organized a great meet and greet with OC in Phila at Famous Dave's. Melanie was in attendance also. We had a great night police encounter free.

(Montgomery County)

I OC at the Coffee Shop at least once a week. The place is packed almost every time. Was just there a few nights ago, had a group of three guys nonstop ask me questions. They were as excited as a kid at Christmas, lol. Usually I'm not too good with word for word word remembering but at that moment of time I was quoting State Code like a Preacher does the Gospel. Had a flyer handy to hand out to the bewildered Canadian.

They were misinformed on the legality of concealed carry being mandatory and hollow-point ammunition. I addended their knowledge.

(Bucks County)

Best wished and have a nice time.

I know a couple of good lawyers if you possibly need them. Not saying you will, but just in case.

It is a shame you could not save a seat for the event we were going to have at Wicens, it was postponed and may possibly be a beef & Beer in the fall or winter.

You should check out protectthe2nd.us. Read about and understand the political fight growing in the city.

It is a shame Rep. like Dwight Evans are in positions to hold up the rest of the state from securing constitutional rights.

I live in the Greater NE and will keep an eye on this thread.

Bloomberg has the string on Mayor Nutter, Ceasefire, and some of the radical church groups in the area.

Be well.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    Best wished and have a nice time.

I know a couple of good lawyers if you possibly need them. Not saying you will, but just in case.

It is a shame you could not save a seat for the event we were going to have at Wicens, it was postponed and may possibly be a beef & Beer in the fall or winter.

You should check out protectthe2nd.us. Read about and understand the political fight growing in the city.

It is a shame Rep. like Dwight Evans are in positions to hold up the rest of the state from securing constitutional rights.

I live in the Greater NE and will keep an eye on this thread.

Bloomberg has the string on Mayor Nutter, Ceasefire, and some of the radical church groups in the area.

Be well.
    A lawyer's number would be good. You never know.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Holden23 View Post
    The Coffee Shop on 10th street? I know where that is - let me know when you're going again and maybe I'll have my AK ready by then.
    Frankford & Passmore

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Holden23 View Post
    Count me in! I have one of these on the way:

I bought a sling for it, and have a Norinco 75-round drum I can load up too. I'm not sure if I'll want to lug this pistol around with a loaded 75 round drum, but I can always just half fill it if it's gonna be too heavy. I'll have to wait and see how it feels when I pick it up.

So where were you thinking? As long as it's not raining, I'm down. And even if it is raining, I can just keep the AK in a backpack until we get in the shop. Starbucks might be a good place, since they were fine with the OCers in CA.

I hope someone brings a camera

(and yes, I have a LTCF)
    you bring that and i will be so mad, because then we would have to go to the range, and that could get expensive

i'm game... not too much a fan of coffee... maybe if they had tea or food... how bout something in an area where we would be noticed? south street? make it an evening endevor?

and i'm serious, i want to shoot one of them bad boys...
    my goal: to get every good person in the philly region responsibly armed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast