Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Beretta 90-two

(Wayne County)

Talking Beretta 90-two

I'm thinking of buying a Beretta 90-two and was wondering if any one had one or any experience with them, how they hold up how they shoot any info would be helpful.

(Centre County)

Default Re: Beretta 90-two

I had 92F/S Inox.
    If its made like 92, then you'll have years of trouble free, accurate service out of it.
    I still regret that I got rid of my beretta. Infact, I know I'm gonna get one sooner or later again.

But only thing about Beretta 90-two is that they are expensive for what they are. 92 does just as much, minus rail and changable grip insert. But M9 is pretty much battle proven, and u can usually find M9 used for less then $500.

Sigs are similer priced, and I do believe sig's are slightly better made gun(Steel frame Vs most beretta's aluminum frame).

But my 92 never ever had an any issue- and I've shot good 10000+ rds out of it for the 10 years I had it. So i'd presume 90-two would perform just as well
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

(Philadelphia County)

The 90-two is great. I got mine for 500 on gunsamerica NIB. The only problem I have with it is i am shooting low. I am trying to find an adjustable rear but beretta has not made them yet and the only sights out are the trijicon ones.

(Erie County)

There's a half way decent army out there that issues them. Although most of them use the veritcal dots, which I despise. You can search out the Army's tests on them, but their good for something like a minimum of 30,000 rounds.

Sights dont' really exist, and probably never will (the gun is what... 25? years old). Just like White said those are about the only ones. And you have to have the front done professionaly since its part of the frame. Thats my next purchase for my 92FS.

I paid $415 shipped from the EE on AK47.net It was sold as used, but didn't look like it had ever been fired.

I have fired a few and personally found it to be "cumbersome" compared to my 229. I am not saying anything bad about them, but I just don't like the overall feel of the gun. Like many others have posted, they are a superbly reliable firearm. If you like the feel, you can't go wrong with one.
    Jules

(Franklin County)

I have a Beretta 92FS and it has been absolutely trouble-free since the day I got it. It's accurate, reliable, and overall just a really nice gun. If I had one complaint, it would be the grip, which is a little too chunky for my tastes.

Since the 90-two seems to solve the grip problem to some extent with the different grip thingies, it sounds like a winner to me. I will admit I'm not exactly sold on the 90-two's looks though.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseybacon View Post
    If I had one complaint, it would be the grip, which is a little too chunky for my tastes.
    Primary reason why mine is gone with the wind. It was simply too bulky for my hand, and darnnear impossible to have proper grip when shot with DA trigger.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere