Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Suggest me a realtor.

Looking to unload our place in Blakeslee (still). Our previous agent (ReMax/Pocono) was of little help and the bank tried to screw us in our attempt at a deed in lieu filing. Anyone know of any realtors who may be useful, someone you've dealt with or personally know? Not looking to make a profit, just sell it for what we owe, as it has become unused and hence a waste of money.
    "bukakee ≠ waterboarding" ~tlgpa

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Suggest me a realtor.

Try Kevin Long from Long Realty in Blakeslee just south of Wawa on SR 115. We used to rent from Kevin years ago and had him as our realtor for a while. We ended up moving into an area that he wasn't familiar with so we ultimately didn't use him for buying our house. Kevin is on the local Volunteer Fire Dept. (at least he was when I knew him) and seems like a pretty up and up guy.

Subsequently, his mom, Bernie, also runs Blakeslee Sport Shop which shares the same building as the Realty Office. It's a nice, family-owned business.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Try Kevin Long from Long Realty in Blakeslee just south of Wawa on SR 115. We used to rent from Kevin years ago and had him as our realtor for a while. We ended up moving into an area that he wasn't familiar with so we ultimately didn't use him for buying our house. Kevin is on the local Volunteer Fire Dept. (at least he was when I knew him) and seems like a pretty up and up guy.

Subsequently, his mom, Bernie, also runs Blakeslee Sport Shop which shares the same building as the Realty Office. It's a nice, family-owned business.
    I'll give it a shot, especially since our place is right off of Ferncrest, which puts it about three minutes from his office. And I've dealt with his mother and she seems to be a lovely person. Thanks for the heads-up.

(Carbon County)

Which development are you in? I can get you the name of the realtor my uncle just used,, He bought in Briar crest woods right off 115 on 903.. We are down 903 in Penn forest. We used one from lehighton. They were good but might be a little far for you.. I can get you my Uncles agents name.. very nice lady..

(Montgomery County)

It's a small, "private" community. Been around quite awhile yet doesn't show up on mapquest and some gps units. Half of the homes are mobile/modular. If you wanna shoot me the name, that would be great. Can't hurt to talk to more than one.

Thanks.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by sxHarr05 View Post
    Looking to unload our place in Blakeslee (still). Our previous agent (ReMax/Pocono) was of little help and the bank tried to screw us in our attempt at a deed in lieu filing. Anyone know of any realtors who may be useful, someone you've dealt with or personally know? Not looking to make a profit, just sell it for what we owe, as it has become unused and hence a waste of money.
    The housing market is so far down right now I can only hope for you to get out clear. Good Luck.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    The housing market is so far down right now I can only hope for you to get out clear. Good Luck.
    Thank you. We had it listed for six months and had five showings. That's why I tried for the deed in lieu. Well, BoA screwed around on us (didn't file the paperwork until a month after they recieved it, kept giving me the runaround as to which department to contact, etc.) so even if we have to sell at a small loss it may be worth it. You know, instead of paying a grand a month for mortgage/utilities on a place we have been to twice as a family in the last year and a half. Actually, we may even rent, but I've heard some horror stories about some full-time tennants. Work has picked up so the hit isn't as bad, but it still money that could be better spent elsewhere.

(Monroe County)

the rental market really isn't overly good in that area unless it is smaller units, people just can't afford to rent for what a mortgage would cost ya.

If you have the MLS I'll show it to some friends of mine that are looking, but that is WAY up there from the Valley where they work
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Carbon County)

All these developments are "private",, some have armed security,, some have 100 year olds sleeping in the security trucks. I'll pm you the info when I get off the road today. I moved up here full time 6 yes ago from lansdale,, grew up in horsham,, not far from Ambler.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    All these developments are "private",, some have armed security,, some have 100 year olds sleeping in the security trucks. I'll pm you the info when I get off the road today. I moved up here full time 6 yes ago from lansdale,, grew up in horsham,, not far from Ambler.
    By "private" I meant not along the lines of Locust Lake or Towamensing Trails.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast