Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Clearfield County)

Default Re: Return of firearms from city/state

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    The moral of this problems is: Buy cheap guns or used.
    Or "don't necromance 11 year old threads for no reason"

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post

Actually, a good reason, and some questions raised!

Waiting for a response from the necromancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    "neromance" WOW! I haven't heard or saw that word for 40 years. Thx.

(Philadelphia County)

I guess I'm the necromancer. But in the process of me looking for answers, it was the PAFOA site that came up with any relevant information. I thought I'd share my experience. Replying to some old post seemed like a good way to go since they already had a history. Maybe I can start a new thread as well. Being as though it's just words and stories, I'm curious as to why you would make it seem like a satanic attempt to communicate with the dead. Is the person who's post I replied to dead? Even if they were, their words live on. That's like saying don't read books and do book reports, essays and term papers of anyone who's died since their work was published. Also like saying don't give opinions about those that have died since they made history by affecting the current state of affairs and the course of the future. What do I know? I'm just some working class n***a from North Philly with a high school diploma, who was just seeking information to solve a problem and wasn't able to get it from the local agencies associated with the problem.

(Berks County)

Congratulations on getting your stuff back without dropping a fortune. I don't think age, race or sex come into play, the po leece fuck us all equally in cases like this. There is no penalty for doing so so they just do their thing, over and over.

Now...kick your son's ass and get him straightened out.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by cbdresources View Post
    I guess I'm the necromancer. But in the process of me looking for answers, it was the PAFOA site that came up with any relevant information. I thought I'd share my experience. Replying to some old post seemed like a good way to go since they already had a history. Maybe I can start a new thread as well. Being as though it's just words and stories, I'm curious as to why you would make it seem like a satanic attempt to communicate with the dead. Is the person who's post I replied to dead? Even if they were, their words live on. That's like saying don't read books and do book reports, essays and term papers of anyone who's died since their work was published. Also like saying don't give opinions about those that have died since they made history by affecting the current state of affairs and the course of the future. What do I know? I'm just some working class n***a from North Philly with a high school diploma, who was just seeking information to solve a problem and wasn't able to get it from the local agencies associated with the problem.
    Oh I can tell you're going to have a very long stay here

(Berks County)

I dunno, his story sounds possible and I don't see anything wrong with utilizing an existing thread.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by cbdresources View Post

The forum search function is pretty bad, it is shocking that you found the correct post.

No, you didn*t do anything wrong, or even out of forum norms here, we actually *prefer* using existing threads. However often it doesn*t happen because the search function sucks.

Some people get annoyed because they only read the first post or two, and assuming the new post was just trolling, so ty out checking to see if it was relayed to the OP. Don*t worry about it.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Philadelphia County)

He's grown. I'm just gonna kick his ass out. I'll never let another felon, parolee, house arrest inmate, live with me again. Don't ever agree to a home plan unless you don't mind your home being treated as an extension of a correctional facility.

(Philadelphia County)

If it weren't for a decade old post on here giving details on the Motion to Return of property, I would still be playing phone tag with the law enforcement agencies. One from the 25th district even suggested I go to my son's hearing and speak to the judge or public defender about how to get my property back. Why would I ask people who have nothing to do with my seized property about something that's not even on the docket? Miss a day off work that I won't get paid for in hopes to ask a total stranger something that doesn't concern them.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast